Honor Talents are in!

War Mode and World PvP
Right now you get a +15% bonus to exp from quests and killing stuff if you're in war mode, (and maybe a 10% bonus to certain rewards from world quests? I only looked at 1 world quest on the Legion map and noticed it) - the obvious trade off being that it's more dangerous and might end up taking you longer still. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
05/08/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Firekeeper
Right now you get a +15% bonus to exp from quests and killing stuff if you're in war mode, (and maybe a 10% bonus to certain rewards from world quests? I only looked at 1 world quest on the Legion map and noticed it) - the obvious trade off being that it's more dangerous and might end up taking you longer still. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Cool, thanks for the info
The warmode talent system finally arrives and with the few minutes of playing with it im already in love. I was just planning on putting in some feedback for outlaw when all the sudden this pops, I still am going to but one thing i really want to say now is i hope the original talent system turns into this warmode style selection system, of course with some extra tweaking.

ie if it was a thing, level 15 would add the first 3 talents but only have 1 slot open and 30, 6 talents to choose from 2 slots open, so on and so forth until 7 slots are opened up.

if any of my feedback gets through, i hope this is the one that the blues look at because warmode talent system is on the same level of success as world quests and mythic plus.
How exactly do you enable the warmode btw?
05/08/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Oäk

Open your talent menu and click the war mode button, you might need to click the little arrow in the top right to extend the PvP talent menu though
05/08/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Oäk

You need to go to orgrimmar and open talents, there should be a sidebar that opens up warmode interface, then click on the warmode button on the bottom and it will start to glow and if your sound is on your character will say "For the Horde" when its enabled. You will also see 2 buffs on your character giving you some bonuses. You can then choose 3 honor talents from the list which can only be chosen in a rested area or with the tomes.
05/08/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Knocrogue
But, we only have 3 slots for the other talents. On live, we essentially have 4 slots. Was a slot removed due to the ability to choose any talent per slot instead of the tiers on live? It's a little upsetting. There's a lot of talents to only get 3 choices.

Moooooore pruuuuuuuniiiiiiiing
I love this soooo much. The scaling is amazing, and 120s v 110s is actually balanced so far. I'm gonna go make a new toon and level with them, weee.
Someone link the Shaman PVP/Honor Talents
05/08/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Gozuk

Which spec?
05/08/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Stickirikii
05/08/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Gozuk

Which spec?

Elemental and Enhance o.O
05/08/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Shyja
05/08/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Stickirikii

Which spec?

Elemental and Enhance o.O

Ill link in a few. doing scenario
05/08/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Nrz
05/08/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Snizfiz
Are most talents just the same as the legion ones?
The most significant change I've found so far is that the stun removal/immunity is gone from Way of the Crane, which I think is a pretty great change (and I say that as a MW player).

That's fine as long as MW actually get some decent utility this time around. They are going to need some buffs.
Would like to see more options in general.

Would also like to see problematic talents like Sharpen Blade, Calming Waters, Thief's Bargain, etc done away with for good. They have no place in this game.
05/08/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Felryn
Would like to see more options in general.

Would also like to see problematic talents like Sharpen Blade, Calming Waters, Thief's Bargain, etc done away with for good. They have no place in this game.

I was very sad to see that the cancer triple leap talent for Warriors hasn't been nerfed/changed/removed.
War-Mode Talents for Elemental Shaman are in many ways knackered as they reflect the live environment rather than the beta environment. It really cements the subtle but radical changes in how the spec flows.

Some Suggestions:
Fire and Ice, a translation of: lifts limitations on Flame Shock and Frost Shock. In the case of Flame Shock lifts it's CD restriction and extends it's duration.
Control Lava: Increase the proc chance to 20%, passively spread Flame Shock. The different in proc chance is very noticeable.
Elemental Attunement: Utilize the old Aftershock behavior, refund maelstrom 30-40% of maelstrom spent. Or increase the maelstrom generated by spells.
Earthfury: Reflect the current environment where Earth Shocks are at full power at 60 Maelstrom and not the old 100 Maelstrom.

Outright bug: The trinket keeps getting overridden by Skyfury totem. I'm not even sure if I can activate the trinket since it's just a greyed out option outside of combat anyways
05/08/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Ythisens
Yep with the build today guys the PVP talents are finally in the Beta!

Please keep in mind these are a bit of an early work in progress and we're very eager to hear your feedback on them. Currently nothing is 100% set in stone regarding them so please murder each other and give us your thoughts :)

Will there be any updates to the current honor talents to reflect class changes in BFA? Some classes are in desperate need after changes to their class design outside of honor talents. For example windwalker with 45 second cd paralysis is a huge nerf to pvp.

Also the reduced choices in talents does not feel great because of how some classes have required honor talents to be competitive. Using monk again as an example the talent to give them fist stun is a mandatory talent. Having reduced choices on top of mandatory talents does not feel great.

Just my 2 cents
[quote="207626476443"]Will there be any updates to the current honor talents to reflect class changes in BFA? Some classes are in desperate need after changes to their class design outside of honor talents. For example windwalker with 45 second cd paralysis is a huge nerf to pvp.

We will be doing some changes to honor talents based upon core class changes to selected classes. We may introduce new honor talents as well where appropriate. That said, I'd caution against expectations of huge sweeping changes or revisions to the current talents. We shouldn't underestimate the possibility of new gameplay surfacing from the fact that you can choose among all of the honor talents in the new system.

It would be good feedback for us to hear how you feel your spec/class has changed in PvP from Legion to now with the new honor talent system and choices available. Stuff like "I'll never take x because you can now get y" or "I'll never take x because of a new core talent added called y."

Thanks for the feedback.
Would love to see Last Word make a return as a talent. It currently has a niche choice on live (mainly against resto shamans) and it'd be fun to have that back.