Good news everyone!

Emerald Dream
05/10/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Jalen
I'm excited. Can't wait to get my PvP on out in the newer zones.

I'm hoping to see and take part in RP-PVP in old world zones like Lordaeron as well.
Don't worry, people will flag for the bonuses. But they will also QQ non-stop about how unfair it is, about how they should not have to flag to get the same rewards and on and on and on. You know, the same people that made characters on PVP realms and then complain about getting ganked. This will be no different and they will ruin this too.
05/10/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Jalen
I'm excited. Can't wait to get my PvP on out in the newer zones.

Jalen, remember, you are not allowed to hit girls.
05/10/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Enodia
Don't worry, people will flag for the bonuses. But they will also QQ non-stop about how unfair it is, about how they should not have to flag to get the same rewards and on and on and on. You know, the same people that made characters on PVP realms and then complain about getting ganked. This will be no different and they will ruin this too.

Of course they will complain, and we will tell them to pound sand and turn off Warmode if they don't like it.
I imagine Warzone leveling will bring the same things I've always disliked, specifically rogues, tanks, and roaming gank squads, most likely in that order. Not sure I'll participate unless it is as or with one of the latter three.
05/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Atheinia
05/10/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Enodia

Of course they will complain, and we will tell them to pound sand and turn off Warmode if they don't like it.

Just like we told them to go to a PVE server if they didn't like PVP. We all know how well that worked.
05/11/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Enodia
05/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Atheinia

Just like we told them to go to a PVE server if they didn't like PVP. We all know how well that worked.

Point scored.
Even if the rewards marginalize over the course of the expansion they have all the tools to renew interest. Like if the battleground or arena weeks bleed over into even cooler things for War Mode. Or they could add more rewards, toys, etc. You know the second they invent a toy, mount, or transmog and make it available people spam their butts off trying to get it.