Three Players LF Progression guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Heya;

Myself and two friends are in search of an AotC/cutting edge guild for the upcoming expansion.

One of my friends is looking to play any ranged DPS or healer class (preferring Warlock, resto druid, or disc/holy priest but is willing to fill in where needed.) They have been playing since late wrath, raided up to Emerald Nightmare when sadly their guild fell apart.

My other friend is looking to main either hunter or warlock. A completionist and very competitive they are looking to get into progression raiding.

I have played on and off since cata, mostly pugging whatever I could get into. I enjoy most endgame content (mythic+, PvP, raiding) and intend to main rogue for the coming expansion, am fairly competitive and like to push my abilities.

We together are looking for a welcoming, fun, and constructive environment to push new content with all the way through heroic and mythic levels.

We are looking to raid weekdays 8-11 est

Open to any weekdays, not available on weekends.

No specific server or faction but would prefer a PvE server.

If you know of, or are in a guild that you think fits with our needs please respond. Thank you for taking the time to consider us.
The raid times line up, and the attitude looks right. I'd love to chat more!

TL:DR - We're a group of funloving <expletive deleted>. Currently 6/11M and continuing to push content now and into BfA.

Fakade#1706 - be good, or be good at it.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional dps for Mythic progression. All of your preferred dps classes would work very well for us, and our times are perfect for you. If you're looking to start raiding now, I'm sure we could even work that out.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11.
~ raids on T/W/Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
<Chaotic Neutral> US Turalyon [A]
Alliance | Casual Mythic Progression Guild 8/11M
2 nights/week | 6hours | Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
(Offnight/Alt/Ach Run Sat @8:30pm EST)
Discord Required
Guild Website: cnguild.org

Chaotic Neutral general raid/game experience and what we are:
Our eclectic guild is filled with players who have played all the way from vanilla to players just starting the game in recent history. We call our ourselves a casual mythic progression guild with the understanding that, albeit in our main raid roster everyone is meant to play responsibly and fill the role in which they have, we are casual in the ideas that we don’t restrict ones playstyle/spec (meaning there may be a very strong spec from a class, but if you have fun playing another spec and you show that you can play it well enough to be used at a progression level, than you are more than welcome to come along!!).

What we are looking for:
We are looking for more people in general as we want around 24-26 people to be able to be flexible with the given raid situation. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Also we are currently looking to fill our roster for BFA!!

Rdps: Anything but warlock and boomkin
Mdps: We have a fair amount of dedicated melee players, and thus currently need more ranged but we are open to applications currently
Heals/Tanks: Low as we have a pretty good amount for our roster now, but BFA is fast approaching so we are willing to look and discuss the possibilities

Will consider anyone who performs at a high level, and greatly admire those flexible to playing multiple roles/classes!

Where to Apply to Chaotic Neutral!:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRqvRuCmg0YiOcUoIdVUbU8pw0V1CITk7vw7--Bkz2hq0h5A/viewform

This is a direct link to our application, if you would like to snoop around a bit first then below is a link to our website! https://www.cnguild.org/

We do have a trial period for those wishing to join the raiding roster, this only in place to double check how everyone feels about the situation. Both you and us, and see how good of a fit it will be!

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull (at least have watched on video and seen some of what the fight looks like prior to first pull and strategy explanation)
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor

About us:
We at Chaotic Neutral are a guild focused on making good use of our time, meaning those who are filling a role in our roster will be held accountable for the choices. Be on time, be respectful, and play at a respectable level. Other than that we pride ourselves in being kind and considerate, as well as a general fun guild to be with our various personalities. We have multiple groups for M+ who are interested in pushing into higher keys, and as well as those interested in PvP. We’re a guild that has a focus on raiding, but we do not pigeon-hole our players to having to do anything they don’t want to do. So if you feel like you have what it takes, and you have to humor to back up your play, come join us!!!

Addons Needed:
DBM/Big Wigs (or some other raid encounter addon)
Weak Auras 2

More info:

Guild Master: Wandappy (Bnet: Wandappy#1921)
Official Recruitment Contact: Halphus (Bnet: Halphus#1464, Discord: Halphus#7054)
"Mediocre At Best is a Horde raiding guild that is looking to expand its player base moving into BFA. We are a former Alliance guild from Dragonblight transitioning to Dalaran and Horde in search of a bigger and better experience.

We are a mostly matureish guild with mostly adult players with careers. Because of this, we are a casual schedule guild, but with true desire to progress and stay ahead of the curve with content. Our intent for BFA is to raid 2-3 nights a week depending on raid tier and progress, with 1-2 days with time set aside for Mythics, Islands, etc. Time frames will be set closer to expansion, but will be in the 7-11pm Eastern/4-8 West window more than likely.

Currently we are in a very casual state as we transition to our new home and prep for BFA. Doing 1-2 pug runs for fun and recruiting each week. Recruiting all classes, all roles, and all comers. We have a multi-game Discord, a couple casual twitch streamers, and punch and pie. Please message me or stop by our Discord if you have interest or questions, just yell in the General channel and someone will either help you, shame you, or possibly both!!!!!! https://discord.gg/6CjaxVx "
john#14846