Tank/Heals LF Weekend raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a weekend guild for ABT, but mostly BFA. I got a new job and can no longer raid on week days, and I am just coming back from a break. I have mythic exp as a DK tank and DH tank, but I play holy/disc priest as well. I can switch to anything for BFA, I have many alts. Also have high end m+ experience and love to push m+.

Would like an adult guild 21+ that has fun while pushing content. Tank/heal/DPS I'll do whatever is needed, and will be active in the guild. WILLING TO TRANSFER
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

NEEDS
Hpally(VERRY HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Rouge(HIGH)
DK(HIGH)

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
@Brocif,

We have two raid teams on US-Lightbringer in the guilds <The Golden Elm> and <Wicked Claw> who are actively recruiting for weekend raid days.

More info is on the US-Lightbringer Raid team schedule post in the forums here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

Take a look and see if they are what you are looking for.

Best of luck finding a home and see you in BfA!
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52 (EST, PVE, High Horde Pop.)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H 5/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Time Saturday & Sunday 8 p.m.-11 p.m. EST.
Needs: Healers+Range DPS + Tank
Discord: Anke#2354
BTag: Garrett#1996

Hi there, Were Left Coast and were currently looking for Healers and a Soild Tank for our current ATBT Mythic Team and for Core Raiders for BFA.

We run +15's every week. Some people do Arenas/World Quests groups on the weekly.
We also attempt to full Clear Heroic Ant every Friday.

I'd love to hear back from you hopefully!
Thankyou for your time.
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465