6-10:30pm EST, Every day.
Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual
Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore
Recent logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30020339
https://raider.io/characters/us/aerie-peak/Cynthara
Contact info:
Sludge#11479

As the title states, I'm a returning player looking to raid in BFA. I left the game around the end of Throne of Thunder, and returned with the release of Antorus, the Burning Throne. I've taken this content patch to get myself reacquainted with the game and set new goals for myself moving forward. With the new expansion on the horizon I'd like to find myself a new home of like-minded players willing and able to push new content.

What I'm looking for in a guild:
- A well established community of players who are always looking for ways to better themselves as players.
- A non-toxic raid environment where learning can take place, and bosses can die.
- Organized teamwork.

A little about me:
- I am willing to, and can play any class and spec relatively comfortably. I'm a very versatile player who enjoys all aspects of the game. Though I am most knowledgeable and comfortable with warriors as a whole.
- I have a plethora of tanking experience, from the early days of sunder armor, to the introduction of shockwave and the rise of AoE tanking.
- Before BFA I would like to get all 36 mage towers complete.
- I am working towards becoming a certified dog trainer, I especially enjoy working with Pit Bulls and Huskies.
- During my quite long break from WoW I traveled around the country, mostly by freight trains and hitch hiking.
- I also play Magic the Gathering at a competitive level and enjoy it very much.
Hello Cynthara! I'm Teranidas, GM of Monkey Patrol. I'm not certain we are EXACTLY what you're looking for, but we do fit the bill for a lot of what you've mentioned. We haven't hit Mythic content (yet) and have just started to progress into Heroic Antorus. Our philosophy is always about educating players in mechanics, and helping them better themselves at their own character, if they are interested in that.

For the most part, we are a casual, mostly adult, guild, with semi-casual progression (3/11 H) and we raid on Wednesday/Sundays, 7 P.M. CT. We are definitely interested in someone with expansive knowledge of tanks. As a side note, most of our Guild also plays Magic.

If you're interested, add me @ Chaos#1649. Hope to hear from you, but if not, I hope you find a great guild to be a part of!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low.. but will consider DK's with blood OS

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet.. or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

I also, adding a bit of humor to the post.. Notice the irony between someone with the battletag "sludge" looking for a "non toxic" group.. It made the nerdy side of me smile..

We are recruiting not only to Finish off Antorus.. but going into BFA as well. (We are considering ALL roles and classes for BFA). Lets see if we're a fit.. Have our family.. becomes yours!

About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [8/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. (While Current) The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

Expectations

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

Death Knight [Low]
Demon Hunter [Low]
Druid [Low]
Monk [Low]
Paladin [No]
Warrior [Low]

Healer

Druid [Low]
Monk [High]
Paladin [Low]
Priest (Holy) [High]
Priest (Discipline) [Low]
Shaman [High]

Damage

Death Knight [Medium]
Demon Hunter [Medium]
Druid (Balance) [High]
Druid (Feral) [High]
Hunter [Low]
Mage (Arcane) [Medium]
Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium]
Monk [Medium]
Paladin [No]
Priest [Med]
Rogue [High]
Shaman [Medium]
Warlock [High]
Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Applications / Contact : WWW.Worldofchimera.com

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.