Two 11/11M Retired Raiders LF Guild in BFA

Guild Recruitment
My wife and I will be looking for a new guild in BFA.

Prefer Horde on any realm.

I am mythic experienced, and my wife too.

Looking to find a guild for BFA progression that only takes 2-3 weekday evenings. Prefer time frame between 8pm-12pm est.

You may refer to my wowarmory, and my wife's (Rilakkumaqi).

We are looking for a guild that has friendly environment.
If you are willing to give Alliance a shot...

<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Would love to have you join us! Very close Group and very active we are just now starting to focus on mythic content and trying to build a core mythic group and stop scrapping by being shy on numbers. We are full of couples, familys and friends along with the friends we have made with members as they join. This guild means it when they say its a safe place and a friendly environment we don't tolerate anything but that. Would love to talk my Btag is TWC#1242 or you can get in touch with our GM Or raid lead listed below in our normal response.

Name: <Grim Batol Surfers>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse)
Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday
Raid Times:
* Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
* Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
+ Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night

About Us:
From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members.

I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours.

Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs*

******** P V E ********

What We Are Looking For:
We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you.

Current Needs:

!!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Spriest
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Feral Druid
Fury/Arms Warrior
Ret Paladin

LOW PRIORITY
Deathknight
Resto/Bear Druid
Resto Shaman
Holy/Prot Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest
MW/Brew Monk
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Prot Warrior

BattleTag/Character Name:
Hillery#11208 (GM)
Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead)

We look forward to hearing from you!
ill contact once i have an idea
Hey! If you're looking for a chill guild, we have you covered. I raid lead for a 6/11M guild on Area 52 Horde. Raid times are 10pm - 12 am EST Mon, Tue, Wed. I think the 6 hour raid weeks and the friendly atmosphere might be what you're looking for! We would love to trial you and your wife and see if you fit into our little community. Add me if you're interested! Choga#1882
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
05/09/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Noonmooncute
ill contact once i have an idea
Sounds good! No matter what decision you make wish you both the best! Wish my wife would still play lol
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Not for sure what exactly your looking for but would love to chat spam below =).

(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 6/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. Not to mention looking for people for BFA soo if your not looking for legion content atm but looking for a guild for BFA come on down were definitly

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1 Main Spec healer needed

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Med/High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Moo.

First off, I'll warn you, you may need to hide that injector in order to get a fair shake from the rest of the guild. Let me know if either of you two have any questions.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 10/11M in Antorus, working on Argus.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thur 8:00pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/TQHEPDZ
thanks for all replies :) We will have to think about it before making a decision. Bump
still looking
Synthesize. Join us and kill stuff!

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 9/11M
- All Exceptional players will be considered.

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Tank (preferably druid or blood dk, but will look at any solid tank)
- Mage
- Afflock
- Boomkin
- Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS)
- Resto Shaman
- Any exceptional rdps or heals

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291
Hello! I'd love a chance to chat with you about joining us!

<Sonder> (11/11H - 7/11M) Is a small friendly guild looking for skilled, dedicated players to join our Mythic team! We use ML looting system. We also do Mythic+ weekly, keys done for everyone. Get your 15's+ done! We host alt raids on Sundays (Heroic) open to anyone in guild. Looking for members to continue with us into BFA! Our goal is to consistently make meaningful progression until AoTC, and further if the roster allows us. Currently in need of skilled players in following roles: (Casuals just looking for a home are always welcome!).

Range DPS
Warlock/Shadow Priest/Boomkin preferred but exceptional players are encouraged to apply!

Our Raid times:
Tuesday 9-11 pm EST
Wednesday 9-11pm EST
Thursday 9-11pm EST

Our recruitment process consists of a very short "Interview" with a quick review of your characters armory, and recent logs. If you prefer the interview in discord, please let me know! Repairs, Flask, and Food will be provided for all Raiders!

If you're interested in our guild or have some questions, please feel free to contact us at: Dinogoesrawr#11896 or Cherish#1180
still looking, bump
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
would love to talk

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM Saltednuts#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
still looking
Noonmooncute,

We've got a blend of some former h/c raiders and some folks learning the ropes of mythics as our core and raid 2 nights a week (Tue/Thur 9:30PM EST-Midnight). Recently transferred off a low pop server to go to Bleeding Hollow and are rebuilding our way to mythics and strengthening the roster for BFA. LF all currently. We give each other grief, but all in fun, though not for the sensitive types. I'd be happy to chat if you're interested as we'd love to have some more experienced raiders on the team.

Bloodrooted#1329