947 Lock lf raiding guild for bfa

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I am looking for a guild that has a focus in heroic and mythic raiding in the upcoming expansion. I can raid any two days from Monday-Thursday at anytime after 8 pm est. I just came back to the game recently and I am currently 7/11h. I am a person wants to have fun but is also serious when it comes to clearing content.
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Heya Thibare,

I started a post of the currently Active Raid guilds on US-Lightbringer here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444

It is currently expanding as more of our servers guild recruiters signup, but take a look and see if any of the guilds listed meet your schedule requirements and progression goals.

Also there is a Recruitment Discord that has a bot that lets you filter down guilds based on their progress goals and raid times. You can find that here: https://discord.gg/QrDggw

I wish you the best of luck in finding a Home for BfA!

p.s. My guild is recruiting as well and is listed in the guilds LFM on US-Lightbringer.
    Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
    - Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
    - Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
    - Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
    Thank you to everyone who have posted thus far. I will be contacting with with those who seem to be a good fit.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    ABOUT US:
    <Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
    Progress: 7/11H(Started raiding heroic 2 weeks ago)
    Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
    Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
    Antorus Needs: DPS
    HIGH DEMAND:
    • Lock(Priority)
    • Priest(DPS)(Priority)
    • Pally(DPS)(Priority)
    • DH(DPS)
    • Boomie
    • Warrior(DPS)(Priority)
    MODERATE DEMAND:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage

A warlock is our highest recruitment priority! If you can pull the numbers and do mechanics, you will have a spot!

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
    LF 9-11/11M raiders (Synthesis/Synthesize)

Hit me up. I have a guild, I need people. I need leadership who can tell during raid who is not going to make the cut. I am fine doing the recruiting since I have access to Synthesis apps all the time. I am restructuring the group entirely to be only the kind of players that I can use in Synthesis.

I need a group that will compliment and compete with my two existing 11/11M raid teams. I'm tired of people not showing up or messing around. Starting this from scratch. This group will be a stepping stone into Synthesis.

Sat/Sun 9p-12 EST

Sieara#6473 (discord)

My btag is always full. Sorry.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesize

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 9/11M
    - Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
    Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
    Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

That being said, Synthesis will have retirements coming up in August. Let's get this group settled so we can just keep a lot of high quality players at our disposal and 3 schedule options between the two guilds.

LF 9/11M-11/11M raiders of all specs/classes who plan to raid into BFA.

Alts of 11/11M raiders welcome if they plan to double raid into BFA as well. We have a few of those in Synthesis currently as well.
    Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
    Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
    Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
    Hey there! <Entrance to Kur> 11/11 H 1/11M - Bleeding Hollow is actively recruiting Rdps to finish out legion and heading into BFA!

Recruitment Post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232?page=1#post-15

Check out my forum post for more information and if you would like to chat, please contact me directly!
    GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612

I hope to hear from you!!
    The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
    We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
    In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
    If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
    Hey, Hi Thibare :)

The Killer Bunnies is an Alliance raiding guild on Duskwood that is looking for more people to join the raid team, run Mythic + keys and hang out in discord. We are looking for more people who also want to have fun, down bosses and make new friends. We all have full lives outside of the game and are generally mature but we are often silly and sometimes potato.

A bit about us
    • AOTC every raid
    • Our main raid nights are Monday and Wenesday and we start at 8:00 pm EST
    • We use Discord, have a Facebook page and several streaming members.
    • We offer Mythic plus nights and non raid events

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
    Thank you for your time and have a great day,
    Anaranae

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
    and WoW Progress:
    www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
    [Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
    This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters)
    Heals: 1 paladin or 1 druid (dps offspec would be ideal)
    Tank: DK/ Warrior Preferred.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
    http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
    Hello there! <Prime> is a newly formed Mythic progression guild on Thrall Horde side. We are former mythic raiders, 6/11M ABT 7/9M ToS 9/10M NH 7/7M EN.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Exceptional players

*offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team.

Tanks: OPEN

Healers: OPEN

DPS: Ranged (All dps is encouraged to get in contact)

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact/Azerite traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    Performance
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council (Until BFA)

► Battletags
    Atrocity#1805
    Davis#11666 - Discord: Davis#2510
    Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
    Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933