945 Guardian Druid LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, 945 bear here (alt) looking for a guild running normal ABT and working towards heroic. I'm 11/11H on my main and know fights. Hope to find a home soon :)
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • <Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
    Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
    Faction - Alliance
    Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
    casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856