954 HPally + 957 FMage LF GUILD!

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I recently came back to the game after a 4 month break (guild fell apart), and I was hoping to be able to join a guild to grind M+'s with and do heroic runs. I did do mythic prog in tomb, and started in Antorus, but guild fell apart. As soon as they fell apart, I and most others decided to take a break. Now, I want to just do keys for fun while doing heroic runs for better gear. I'm a super chill person and love to make new friends!

My chars:

Holy Pally<950-954>: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/lioma

Frost Mage <957-960>: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/swagnii
(I know I have wrong stats, they changed as I came back. It will be fixed)

Guardian Druid <960+>: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/hypecrit
(Was my old main)

Any questions?
BTAG: HypE#12106
Discord: SlurpMyPieLUL | HypE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#9516
Timezone: EST
Available: Any day in afternoon-evenings, no midnight!
Lioma,

Always good to see people come back to the game. Broken is recruiting all 21+ adult raiders for now and beyond. We recently changed servers from Uldaman to Bleeding Hollow and are rebuilding to get back into mythics. We were 5/11M before the server pop issue got in the way, raiding 2 nights a week Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST-Midnight. Is it just you with multiple toons, or is there a friend looking to come with you? I was a little confused by the post. Either way, color me interested. Our full guild spam is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1
if you want to read a little more on us. I sent along a bnet request, mine is Bloodrooted#1329 if you'd like to chat or ask any questions. Hope to hear from you, otherwise, good luck on your search!

~Blood
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
05/14/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Bloodrooted
Lioma,

Always good to see people come back to the game. Broken is recruiting all 21+ adult raiders for now and beyond. We recently changed servers from Uldaman to Bleeding Hollow and are rebuilding to get back into mythics. We were 5/11M before the server pop issue got in the way, raiding 2 nights a week Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST-Midnight. Is it just you with multiple toons, or is there a friend looking to come with you? I was a little confused by the post. Either way, color me interested. Our full guild spam is here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1
if you want to read a little more on us. I sent along a bnet request, mine is Bloodrooted#1329 if you'd like to chat or ask any questions. Hope to hear from you, otherwise, good luck on your search!

~Blood

Hey Blood! I really appreciate you looking at my post and responding! Sadly, I am not 21 or older, and midnight is just too late for me... good luck on your search also! And they were my cars :)
05/14/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Moosoh
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST

Hello! I will add you to talk further more. One quick question. How long do each of your heroics take, since you help gear alts?
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Progress: 7/11H(Just started raiding heroic 2 weeks ago)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Transforming into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)(Priority)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Once we get enough DPS to go 2/4/12, we are wanting our 4th healer to be an hpal!

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
05/14/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Valz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

I’m very interested! Will add for more discussion.

05/14/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Luvmelikthis
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Progress: 7/11H(Just started raiding heroic 2 weeks ago)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Transforming into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)(Priority)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Once we get enough DPS to go 2/4/12, we are wanting our 4th healer to be an hpal!

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139

Hey! I was actually hoping to already fully clear heroic, as I’ve had AOTC for many months.
Bump
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
05/15/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Yrreg
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)

I’m super interested! Will add to talk!
I'd be happy to talk with you to see if No Good Deed meets your requirements. the level of content you describe in your post is our target niche. A little bit about us-

One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.
05/15/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Mensrea
I'd be happy to talk with you to see if No Good Deed meets your requirements. the level of content you describe in your post is our target niche. A little bit about us-

One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.

Added you on BNET to talk!
Hello there Lioma, I think you would be a great addition to the team. <Cinder Works> Kil'Jaeden is now recruiting for our second raid group! The second raid group currently clears heroic every week and is looking to push into mythic here once we get more raid spots filled out! We also help out with keys and any run you may need. Currently looking for all classes and specs. We raid Thursdays and Mondays 4pm PST - 7pm PST (7pm EST - 10pm EST). We also have a core group for RBGs on fridays if you are intersted! If you are interested or have any questions you can add me on BNet Jarclovis#1969. I look forward to hearing from you!
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters)
Heals: 1 paladin or 1 druid (dps offspec would be ideal)
Tank: DK/ Warrior Preferred.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)