Looking for Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a 110 Preist (Disc or Shadow Mainly but I can be convinced to switch to Holy as well). I also have a Lock. Both are currently around i-level 930 but I'm workign to get it higher but am currently stuck with a non-raiding guild so I'm only doing LFR groups. I have other 110 toons (Blood DK, Mage, and a few others getting close to 110 that I play with periodically) but the other two are the main two I play with and love.

I play almost every night starting at 8:00ish and going until 11-12 at night. There are nights I get on earlier when I'm in a hotel for work (1-3 nights a week).

Just looking for a guild that does Heroic and/or Mythic raiding and needs a healer or DPS roll filled.
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Name: <Grim Batol Surfers>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Tichondrius
    Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse)
    Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
    Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday
    Raid Times:
    * Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
    * Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
    + Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night

About Us:
    From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members.

I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours.

Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs*

******** P V E ********

What We Are Looking For:
    We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you.

Current Needs:

!!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Spriest
    WW Monk
    Enh Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Feral Druid
    Fury/Arms Warrior
    Ret Paladin

LOW PRIORITY
    Deathknight
    Resto/Bear Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy/Prot Paladin
    Disc/Holy Priest
    MW/Brew Monk
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Prot Warrior

BattleTag/Character Name:
    Hillery#11208 (GM)
    Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead)

We look forward to hearing from you!

I am also on almost every night if you just want to hit us up and chat all my toons are ezz something or another TWC#1242
    Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
    We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
    Mythics is at 960
    Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warrior
    Shadow Priest + Heal OS
    Ele Sham + Heal OS
    DPS Druid + Either OS
    Ret + Either OS
    DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
    Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    We could definitely use a shadowpriest! Gear is fixable.. that's a nonissue.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

We're most active from about 6pm-1amEST, but do have folks on during the day as well, and some night owls/west coast players that can be found online into the (very) late evenings. Many of us are working adults or parents and so our online time is limited to after-work or after-kids-bedtime. That said, we can be pretty text-chattery in Discord during the day. A few folks hang out in voice chat, but more will often join in for group content, and we do ask everyone to be in for raids.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
    Guild Progress: 11/11H
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
    Antorus Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
    Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS + Heals
    Discord: Rex#4531
    BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Pally(DPS
    • DH(DPS)
    • Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
    Please add my Btag: Roothless#11900
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
    - Ret Pally
    - Warlock
    - Shadow Priest
    - Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
    -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
    **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
    Hello, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your spriest would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    Good morning! Not sure if you are interested in going alliance or being in a strictly normal/ heroic guild but it's worth a shot :) <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
    Hey!

I'm the guild leader of <Lost Syndicate>. I think you'd be a really good fit for our guild and we could definitely use a resto sham or blood dk. If you'd like, add me on Bnet and we can chat more. Hope to hear from you soon!

AdventW0lf#1158

-Ameril (Elder of Lost Syndicate)
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin.
    DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
    Hi If ever looking to go Ally Side ill link alittle about us ill make it a quick read just incase wanting to stay Horde :) More than welcome to add me on bnet if want to chat more Allora#1954
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Salt+and+Burn
    good luck in the search for new home !
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic every week but have to pug some. We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Pally(DPS
    • DH(DPS)
    • Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!