2 Friends looking for BFA raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Below is the suggested template from the forum etiquetee, but first I will introduce us. I am Flowbie, he is Kjosteen. We have raided together since ICC. We like to be moderately competitive without being elitist. We want to join a new guild, as we have mostly pugged since Draenor when our previous long term guild fell apart.

Classes: So far I think he plans to play warlock (he enjoys most classes though and prefers dps)
I have been uncertain in what I want to play, and am sort of waiting for the prepatch to hit to see what looks like fun (not necessarily what is strong, but changes that I feel like I can enjoy long term). I have every class at max level and have mained every class for a raid tier at minimum at this point. I am more than comfortable playing any spec in the game. I have main tanked a few raid tiers, have healed 70% of my raiding experience, and pulled competitive dps the remainder of my time.

I may repeat myself a little throughout this post as I am trying to be thorough in my application/introduction. With the intro out of the way, here is the copy paste form from the sticky:

1. Times available & time zone: Evenings. Something like 6:30-9:30 Pacific two or three days a week. Times are fairly flexible though. Weekdays preferred, Sundays are the only "no" day.

2. Server preference: Medium/High pop. We've mostly raided on low pop servers and that leads to guilds falling apart whenever core raiders leave...lack of recruitment possibilities.

3. Faction preference: Either. I'm leaning towards Horde because I like the looks of the races better...but we've spent 90% of our time on Alliance. I have a max level character of almost every class on both factions, though.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore. We don't want elitists, but if someone isn't pulling their weight we don't want that person(s) dragging the group down for a month. We want fun. Elitists aren't fun (occasional mistakes are okay, laugh it off and move on). And the above "bad player" isn't fun either.

5. Current progression/experience: We were both heroic raiders back when mythic was called heroic. We left that guild in Draenor because of drama. We haven't seen much mythic since then. Still, we are capable raiders that would like to get back into it, or at the very least get AOTC within the first month of every raid tier in a consistent group. We both like having alts, so mythic raiding isn't a requirement if you prefer to just farm heroic the rest of the time and gear alts. I think we are both good for either raiding experience. Again, AOTC early on in the raid tier is probably the only requirement for us. If pugs are progressing faster than the guild then what is the point of the guild outside of a social experience?

6. Recent logs (if available): Personally, since I wasn't in a guild I wasn't logging myself. I will link my hunter for H EN here though, this is from a guild we tried to start at the beginning of expac that didn't end up working out due to an unstable roster. I played my hunter for a few weeks before I had to switch to tanking. A top 50% parse (by ilvl) is pretty easy for me to do. Top 20% for a clean kill. I've had top 10% parses as well. My buddy and I always pull similar numbers every raid tier for dps. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8464677/10#metric=dps&bracket=-1

Here are my friend's parses from the same raid weeks from his DH:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18400627/10#metric=dps

Healing logs I also can't provide, but that is probably my strong suit. I currently am planning to play dps in the expansion, but I am a more than capable healer and I always have an alt/OS ready for the inevitable moment I need to heal content. My buddy is also capable, though I think he plans to just dps for his main role.

We have also both main tanked various raid tiers, and have both been raid leaders. I say this to showcase that we have filled every position there is on a raid roster, and are knowledgeable in all aspects of pve.

7. Contact info: I may not check back here regularly, so if you want to respond with your guild info here, then add my btag if you are interested to get my attention, we can go from there.
Flowbie#1858
Kjosteen is my friend but I don't have his btag numbers on me at the moment.

8. Anything else: My buddy doesn't pvp. I don't pvp competitively but do enjoy queueing into bgs on occasion (and I almost always am one of the top players in that bg). We both play other games with each other as well. We play a lot of League, Diablo on occasion, other MMOs during content droughts in WoW, and the list goes on. As it goes, we do take occasional breaks from wow, but are active players in Wow the majority of the year.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

There is a link at the bottom of our info. It’s a guild raid group rap by one of our very own! It says a little about us as a whole, our players, and our sense of humor!

Progress: 3/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage
• Boomkin

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

YOUTUBE RAIDER RAP VIDEO:

No one takes this video seriously, it’s all fun and games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0zQHUR7ww&t=42s

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Raid leader has 9/11 M experience
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
<Internet Dragon Slayers> (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm EST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm EST

• Environment:
  • We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community.
  • Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics.
  • We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

• Roles Needed:
  • We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum.
  • 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks.
  • Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: JimLahey#11901
  • Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912
  • Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
    Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
    Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
    Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
    I'd like to get in contact with the two of you if you got a little while to chat. My bnet is Jordone#1898
    Flowbie,

Very thorough post! We'd be very interested in talking to you both, as it sounds as though we have some similarities. I'll try responding to most of what you posted in like fasion, though if you'd like the full guild spam that's located here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

1. Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST - Midnight
    2. Bleeding Hollow - we actually just moved here due to your exact concern. We'd been on Uldaman for nearly a decade and the pop is scary low though making it very hard to field a team. We didn't want to go full high pop.
    3. Horde all the way.
    4. Semi - we're not going to be 100 US, but we're never content to just endlessly farm heroic.
    5. The guild achieves AOTC every tier and progresses into mythic.
    6. Good to see you can pull your weight.
    7. Bloodrooted#1329
    8. We have all roles open as we want to make sure to get the roster as full and stable as possible. We all share a fairly sick sense of humor and give each other some grief along the way to new boss kills.

I'd be happy to chat some more if you have questions and sent along a bnet request. Good luck in your search!

~Blood
    TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
    Muk // Pro#1435
    Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
    Kurysu // Keoke#1367
    (edited)
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
    Low, but feel free to still apply!

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    <Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 2/11M
    Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
    Optional Sunday alt run
    Voice: Discord
    Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
    ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA. We enjoy doing and pushing M+ in offnights and other fun activities such as transmog runs, achievement runs, and guild gambling!

Requirements:
  • Be at least 930 ilvl for heroic farm
  • Come prepared with gear appropriately gemed/enchanted
  • Have an understanding of all heroic/mythic mechanics
  • Maintain high attendance 90% or higher. Real life obviously happens though!
  • Current Needs:
    RANGE DPS
    Mage - HIGH
    Warlock - HIGH
    Shaman - HIGH
    Hunter - HIGH
    Boomkin - HIGH
    Melee DPS
    Demon hunter - HIGH
    *If you do not see your class/spec listed and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.*

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag.
    GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612
    Recruiting Officer: pocketts#1190
    We look forward to meeting you!