940 Demo Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am seeking a heroic raiding guild. I have been maining warlock since MoP and just now took a brief break from warlock to try out some new classes.

Looking for a guild that maintains a good atmosphere, loves to have a good time all while downing raid bosses. I have AoTC mythic EN and half mythic NH while it was current till the guild had scheduling issues with jobs/family and the guild eventually broke up.

I am currently 11/11 heroic Antorus. lmkpls ty!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terrokar(PvE, CST
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139

We're an 8 year old guild, under the same management, I felt as though this would interest you because your current guild broke up. Im sorry for that!
looking good so far, will wait a lil before i get in contact. if your raid team is looking for rdps, lmk!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Heya Sikewar,

We have a few great Heroic level guilds on US-Lightbringer that are looking for more. A few are also doing Mythic progression at a healthy pace if that's what you are looking for. Find out more in our post we are maintaining here listing the various teams raid times and progression goals: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444

Also have you come across the Recruitment Discord Yet? They have a bot there that lets you filter down guilds based on their progress goals and raid times. You can find that here: https://discord.gg/QrDggw

I wish you the best of luck in finding a Home for BfA!

p.s. My guild is recruiting for Fresh Mythic Progression as well and is listed in the guilds LFM on US-Lightbringer.
    Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
    - Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
    - Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
    - Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
    Hey boss if your able to raid from 830pm to 1130 pm cst on saturdays and sundays id love to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628 hope to hear from you soon!
    [US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
    Healers
    Tank
    DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
    Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
    Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
    DBM or BigWigs
    RCLootCouncil
    WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
    Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
    Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
    Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
    JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
    Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
    <Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
    This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters)
    Heals: 1 paladin or 1 druid (dps offspec would be ideal)
    Tank: We could really use a dps that has a viable tank spec and xp for backup purposes.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @ site below:
    http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
    We could use a few more ranged for Antorus and BFA.

Faction: Horde
    Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
    Guild Progress: 11/11H
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
    Needs: Ranged DPS + Healer
    Discord: Rex#4531
    BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
    hey there! <Entrance to Kur> 11/11h 1/11m is seeking Rdps classes to round off our roster to continue ABT progression and prepare for BFA!

We are a newer guild built around long time friends that have raided Heroic/mythic in the past. We are a big dysfunctional family here.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232#1

Above is my original forum post link. If youd like to chat, or have any questions, please contact me directly via battletag.

GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
    https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
    We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
    Mythics is at 960
    Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warrior
    Shadow Priest + Heal OS
    Ele Sham + Heal OS
    DPS Druid + Either OS
    Ret + Either OS
    DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
    Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic). 11/11 H Antorus

Raid Times 2 days a week
    Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
    Thursday 8-11 PM EST
    Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 4/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Sundays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)
    ⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
    ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
    ⬛️ RDPS: High
    ⬛️ Healers: High
    ⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl (960+ for Mythic progression.)
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
    <Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
    Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
    Faction - Alliance
    Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
    casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!