Mark of the Sentinax not available

General Discussion
The Mark of the Sentinax quest is not showing up for me. I've advanced in the Broken Shore questline to the point where it should show. I've completed my Order Hall campaign (at least, what Wowhead says is my campaign - I've finished Selecting a Sixth and have my 3rd relic slot).

I have 3 Sentinax Beacons, but nothing seems to drop a Broken Sentinax Beacon. Illidan does not have the quest as an option when I talk to him.

If it helps, I did server/faction transfer the character. I'm wondering if that bugged it out.
Are you killing the mobs under the little spaceship? They tend to drop them more. That and the elites (and btw, the rare elites are not always marked on your map). You can also join a group using the custom group finder that will help. A lot.

It shouldn't take too long.

(gives Scaryfloof some cookies)
Thank you for the response. The issue isn't getting the marks. It's starting the quest. The quest isn't available from Illidan. Wowhead says I need to get a Broken Sentinax Beacon to start it, which will drop while I am below the Sentinax with the Shadow of the Sentinax Buff. I've killed over 100 mobs while under the Sentinax with the Shadow of the Sentinax buff, and the Broken Sentinax Beacon simply will not drop.
05/15/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Scaryfloof
Wowhead says I need to get a Broken Sentinax Beacon to start it,

No, I usually get that while I'm doing the quest. You just need to have completed all of the other Legionfall quests up to that point, including recruiting your extra champion.

I have no idea how faction changes interact with this quest chain.
Ah, so even without the quest in my quest log, just go under the Sentinax and start popping beacons? And it'll start on its own... somehow?
Did you get the "Shard Times" quest from Khadgar? That's the one right before the Sentinax quest. For Shard Times you just need to turn in some nethershards, then you get them all minus one back.
05/15/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Scaryfloof
Ah, so even without the quest in my quest log, just go under the Sentinax and start popping beacons? And it'll start on its own... somehow?

No, you just don't need the damaged beacon at all. It's a separate thing. You still get the quest [Mark of the Sentinax] from Illidan after [Shard Times] from Khadgar.
05/15/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Grarn
Did you get the "Shard Times" quest from Khadgar? That's the one right before the Sentinax quest. For Shard Times you just need to turn in some nethershards, then you get them all minus one back.

It's not available. Something has gone wonky with my quest line. I think the faction transfer really messed things up.
I notice your armory progress shows you still at the "Champions of Legionfall" step of the campaign.

(But at the same time that you earned the seperate achievement for that step back in April - by any chance have you actually recruited the follower who becomes available from completing that questline?)

The other thing to double-check is whether you have completed "The Shadow of the Sentinax", a quest to turn in a broken seninax beacon (which is drop from mobs unde the sentinax ... not sure if that actually gates the campaign quest showing up, but thought I'd mention it if you're still stuck)
Get the addon called BtW Quests. Should solve all your issues.

Make sure to finish the extra order hall champion quest you receive in the broken shore too.
I had to kill the oozes around the Lost Temple (under the Sentinax) last night on my Monk until the "Shadow of the Sentinax" dropped from one of them. Just kill whatever mobs are under the ship...it will show up eventually.
The quest will come from randomly killings mobs
Did you accept the quest to go to the dungeon? If you take that quest the NPCs all run off and you have to either leave the island or drop that quest to get them to come back.
make sure that you've done all the previous tasks under the 'breaching the tomb' achievement. for me, one of my rushed alts never completed a legion invasion
You have to complete your order hall story and recruit the new legionfall champion first.
Did you get the last follower?

Also make sure you go to all fps. I think the quests sends you to those. I was missing the DH place quest. I can't remember the name of the place but it has a fp there. I had to defend it then i got sent back to khadgar.

If you don't have shard times yet. It's probably one of those things.

You can always check the achievement to see what you're missing.