Experience Raider LF Raiding Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a group that completes heroic and pushes for mythic for BFA. I'm hoping to either heal priest/pally/monk or dps Rogue/Shadow/Ret/Warrior but can play most classes at a high level.

Current highest geared characters are a 963 Assassination rogue Nifl-Tichondrius and 942 holy/shadow priest Deadgrill-Stormrage but have many characters somewhat geared and ready for heroic.

WILLING TO FACTION CHANGE!

Aiming for a group that raids somewhere between the hours of 5pm-10pm PST.

I've raided regularly since Wrath. Currently hit only 2/11 mythic before my schedule changed and I had to leave my late night guild.

Niflhel#1421
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    You sound like you might be a good fit for us. We're currently in need of extra healers and DPS. <Pack Mentality> is a small horde guild on Dalaran that's 10/11H ABT and plans on mythic progression in BFA.

We raid on Saturdays 10pm-1am EST and Sundays 8pm-11pm EST, as well as an optional alt norm run on Tuesdays at 8:30 EST.

Currently, we have 1 or 2 permanent heal slots open potentially, so we're trying anyone out, but we also don't have any spriests for DPS. Someone who can flex both would be great, but we're currently trying out any DPS regardless of class or spec.

We like to progress while having fun, so we joke around a lot but we do clear things while doing so. We run stuff together outside of our raid schedule, do achievements together, etc, and several of us hang out in Discord often.

I added you on BattleNet (Catorii), so let me know if any of this interests you. :)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856