Semi New Player Looking for Guild to grow

Guild Recruitment
Whats up Azeroth. I am a level 110 Ret Paladin in the alliance looking for a guild.

A buddy of mine gave me some heirloom gear, showed me the basics and left me to my own devices. I really enjoy this game but I have pretty much only played solo to 110, with the exceptions of the dungeons and raid finder. Id like to join a guild where Mythic dungeons are ran or whatever really comes out. I love this game but it kinda sucks just playing alone so looking for a social clan as well, people to say whats up to every time your on.

I am a quick learner and always listen to the leader, or advice in general. I look up the raids I haven't done before and try to get an understanding of the mechanics so i dont slow the group down. I also play quite a bit and would like to put that time into a great guild

I am only iL 879 but I dont think i can go any further without running with a guild. Im excited to for BfA and would like to be in top shape with my guild when it rolls out. Switching servers wont be an issue,

Thanks for reading and I hope I may fit some of your criteria.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello! We would love to have you if you are guild sounds like a good fit! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Heya Spartn!

Check out US-Lightbringer server, we have quite a few really active guilds that are allot of fun here.

We have a list of the Raid Teams for the active Guilds on US-Lightbringer here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

We also have a community discord going for the US-Lightbringer server that we recently started here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm

Take a look and see if one of the guilds on our server suits your fancy!
I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in helping each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
====================
GUILD - Bound for Glory
====================

SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS - Normal then Heroic

RAID TIMES - Progression is Thursday & Friday from 7:35PM until 10:00PM EST
Normal Runs for Alts and non Progression Raiders is Sunday 4:45 Est until 8ish.

RECRUITING - People welcome as our doors are always open for good people. Progression Raid team open to a few solid DPS.

We started out as a Normal Raid Guild in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see clearing Heroic is going to be our end game goal for each Raid Tier.
This Guild does not race, as we enjoy the journey. While it's fun and exciting to climb the server rankings, we won't overpush the Guild to get there.

We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama, so don't be the one that brings it in.

We expect what every Raid Guild expects. Even though we are casual, there are certain requirements for success in a Raid:

1. Gear enchanted, gemmed. For Legion this means - Neck, Rings, Cloak Enchanted. No exceptions, we have plenty of crafters.

2. STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE. A Raid Team member is to be notified of an absense.
And showing up when you want also is not an option. 90% attendance is required, except for outstanding circumstances.
If you cannot keep this attendance please do not try and join the Progression Team.

We cannot progress if team members dont commit to showing up.

3. Willing to keep improving your play, studying out your talents, raid logs, working on toon issues, and not settling for last place on the DPS, Healing meters.(edited)
4. Positive attitude, despite wipes or other setbacks. We need to be there for each other. A "Good try guys" goes further than "You guys suck"

5. Flasks for your spec up at all times. Potions of prolonged power when appropriate as well.

6. Keep leveling your Artifact. At least 75 please.

7. Have Discord voice chat up and ready to go on Raid night.

8. AddOns Required - Deadly Boss Mods

9. We use personal loot and share any loot we don't need so nothing is wasted.

10. While we don't expect everyone to memorize every ability by watching videos, please check them out to get an idea. Any help we can give to our Raid Leader - and eachother - as a team, can only benefit us going forward!

We typically Raid with 15-20 people. Tanks and Healers look to be full at this time, with back ups ready.(edited)
DPS is open - at least on normal runs - for all Classes and
Specs.

If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =)

note - We get a little crazy and have a good time, bust chops, and laugh at - and with- eachother in a friendly atmosphere between friends,
many of us who have been together for years now
But when its boss time, it's time to get serious! (unless boss is on farm , and we can do it in our sleep

Guild Contacts -

Ark - GM (sparrow#1683)
Ordin - Asst. Raid Leader
Kastafall - Officer
Zandee - New Applicant Outreach
Maelstrom - New Applicant Outreach and Recruiting

Website - www.bound4glory.shivtr.com
I wanted to see if my guild may be of interest to you. We are very small at the moment and slowly building up and our big focus will be doing content come the expansion and for now continue recruiting and doing things together as we can.

<ShipWreckCove Renegades> It is Alliance on the servers Fizzcrank/Aggramar. It is a fresh start up that is aiming to build up leading up to the expansion. The goal of the guild is to be a Social Casual guild that does content together as a group of friends. We want people that want to play and enjoy gaming together in a laid back non toxic environment.

BFA Raid Times
Our plan is to raid Thursday and Friday evenings 8 PM to 10 PM Eastern in Normal and Heroic Content.

If you have any questions please fell free to reach out to be on Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 or Discord - Ziri#0004. Also feel free to check out our website www.shipwreckcove.net or my recruitment thread that goes into more detail. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762296981#1

Signed,
Ziri
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944