Scaling is all over the place

General Discussion
I feel like I'm rolling the dice when I do dungeons on my alt I'm currently leveling. Some dungeons feel easy, some feel like a bit of a challenge and then some just bend me over and have their way.

Dire maul bosses using sunder armour?? I poke the boss then run away until the dps kill it. (thank god for brewmaster mobility)

And then sometimes it's not even the bosses, there's just one random mob type in the dungeon that is some sort of god beast just waiting to unleash on me.

I don't know what more I could do, at my level I only have so many buttons to press. I suppose I'll just stick to throwing kegs and running. At least my calves will be huge when I hit 110.
A lot of it has to do with being a BM but, it's mostly the bad scaling.
I know that I drop DM, Strat, and Scholo when they pop up. I also avoid early LK and all Cata dungeons. I don't quest in draenor or Cata content either.

I'm not sure that's what they intended, but they haven't really given us a reason to believe otherwise. I haven't seen any blue posts about it lately.
Would be best to create a thread with specific cases if you are concerned with this.
The only dungeon I've ever had problems with was Dire Maul North but that's not one you even get unless you are going out of your way.

Be as descriptive as possible, and include logs or video to help make the point more obvious.

You are right, its all over the place, but in order for it to be fixed, we can't be with our feedback.
05/09/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Ouchi
A lot of it has to do with being a BM but, it's mostly the bad scaling.

Wouldn’t happen to know at what level it gets better? The xp bonus of monks is a godsend but I’d really like to be able to tank for my groups a bit better.
Yeah outside of those dungeons, I only really had issues with Warlords overworld mobs (so much health and hit so hard, whyyyyy).
05/09/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Midlight
Yeah outside of those dungeons, I only really had issues with Warlords overworld mobs (so much health and hit so hard, whyyyyy).

Only trouble I’ve had in the open world (so far anyway) is group quests. You really need the recommended number of people now, which is great honestly.
i don't generally find it an issue. though groups aren't used to actually having to try at this point, so i get more problems with groups
More tank scaling is all over the place. Dire maul dungeons tend to be slightly harder, old level 70 instances tend to be harder. Cata just sucks, and I am currently debating if its even worth queueing mop dungeons.

But the skill / damage taken of individual tanks is a a huge difference.

05/09/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Daltorax
Wouldn’t happen to know at what level it gets better? The xp bonus of monks is a godsend but I’d really like to be able to tank for my groups a bit better.

They suck sub 60, they are fine 80+, i don't really know at what point they get better.
brew master spec isn't "sit still 'n tank" until you've got concordance on your artifact. even then i always had HP go below 50% unlike other tank specs i play on alts that just go toe to toe and wither down mob's bloated health pools