9/11M, 977 Prot/Holy Paladin, LF home

Guild Recruitment
Hey all!

I am a 9/11M, 977 equipped, 3.7k m+ score Prot/Holy Paladin looking to park somewhere until BFA.

I am looking to do some mythic raiding, but honestly I am a little burnt out, so unless the schedule is perfect, I would be more interested in social + m+ aspects.

Optimally, I would like a guild that is very active in the evenings and late at night.

Horde only!

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/Feloniouz
and to clarify - I am 9/11M in Holy, and have more pulls on Mythic coven as Prot. I just happened to have to heal both of the kills. Also, I have experience on heroic (Edit: Mythic*) Aggramar as holy with pulls as low as 36%.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Self bump to add:

I am also willing to play ret, I just need a bit of stat prioritization for my gear to be great.
Hi Feloniouz! I know you said Horde only, but I think we may be what you are looking for. Continue reading my spam ad :)

<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
<Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild located on US - Dragonblight. Founded September 2017 by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture.

We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are primarily looking for RDPS but ALL classes and specs are encouraged to reach out.

We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities!

Urgent Needs:
Any RDPS
1 Tank

Recent Progression:
4/9M ToS - Within 3 raid weeks
9/11M (Server First AOTC) Antorus - Only started Mythic on Jan 8th

Raid times:
  • Monday: 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

• Contact info:

Btag: Kelpchi#1819
    Discord: Kelpchi#3974

Performance Supporting Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+Mechanics
    Hey bud. I'd love to hear from ya. My btag is the Kyekyre one

<Last Attempt> of Lightning's Blade is looking for 2-3 exceptional dps, and a possible tank, to fill some roles in our mythic core. All players are welcome to trial. Boomkin: HIGH, BDK/BrM/Bear: HIGH

We are a 2 night/week mythic progression guild with an optional third night for heroic farm. Recruitment is for the long-term with the core group having raided together since MoP, and some since vanilla. We consist of mostly full-time working adults (hence 2-night raiding), and have a very active social atmosphere.

Possible paid transfer
    Progression: 8/11M
    Progression Schedule:Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Farm Schedule (optional): Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Loot: Council - 3 officers and 1-2 raiders make up the council. Raider council positions are rotated. Gear is distributed to best benefit the raid.

Hey! I raid lead for a 6/11M guild on Area 52 Horde. Raid times are 10pm - 12 am EST Mon, Tue, Wed. We're a pretty chill guild and decently active late nights / evenings. We would love to trial you and see if you fit into our little community. Add me if you're interested! Choga#1882
    About:
    <Elusive> is a hardcore raiding guild currently recruiting exceptional players to add to our roster for the end of Tier 21 and Battle for Azeroth. We strive to push content as efficiently as possible while also ensuring we have a great time doing so.

As we wind down this expansion we're looking to add players that can bring consistently high raid performance as well as fit in with our more adult raiding atmosphere.

Maturity and a great sense of humor are definitely a requirement.

Guild Information:
    Realm: Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde
    Current Tier Ranking: US 94
    Raid Times: T/W/Th 6:00PM - 9:30PM (PST) | 9:00PM - 12:30AM (EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Holy Paladin

Contact Information:
    Swift#1228 - GM

Nef#11416 - Officer
    Oktain#1673 - Officer
    bucci#11583 - Officer
    Teerian#11653 - Officer

Apply at http://elusive-guild.enjin.com/
    Hey Feloniouz saw your post and I would like to have you on our raid team. We are only doing Agg>Argus right now so you will not have to reprog on any bosses.

<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
    - Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
    - At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
    - At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
    Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    About <Noted>
    <Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
    9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
    Tier 19 - US 388
    Tier 20 - US 379
    Tier 21 - 10/11M

Loot System
    Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Demon Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman
    Warrior

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    <Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Current Progression.
    11/11H
    4/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm-
    U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
    U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
    U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
    U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
    US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria-
    U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
    U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
    U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience.
    (Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
    The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
    Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
    Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
    Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
    Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
    Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
    Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
    Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
    Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST
    Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
    Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
    Trudyn#1665 also homies
    Kojie- Kojie#1431
    Bumping this because I am still looking!

Late night raids preferred!
    Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed server changing.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
    Bumping again to add:

I would prefer to play prot paladin, Holy paladin is not as fun to me, but if your times work well for me I am willing to play holy

I prefer LATE NIGHT raiding.
    <Reason> Zul'jin 9/11M Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763906245#1
    <Storm> Sargeras 10/11M has an immediate opening for a full time healer on our roster.

Here is the link to our recruitment post. If you're interested add me to btag and we can discuss setting up a discord interview and trial.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759447972?page=1

Thanks!

Rynzler#11268
    Still havent made a decision! Keep posting your guild info :)
    I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M with p3 wipes on Agg. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. We currently have open recruitment for all spots in BfA.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
    Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763826176#1
    Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
    Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
    My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!