We do not "steal" trials loot VIII

General Discussion
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
05/11/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Treehots
If it were a normal disagreement, with a reason behind it, i would agree, but people know that most of you lfr people have no exp with it and should not even comment on something you know nothing about just to start trouble. That is what lfr brings, toxic attitudes and a bunch of all about ME people and it was the single worst mistake that ever came in the game.

I can't even remember the last time I was in LFR. I log in once a week for raid night, then log back off till the next week. I have already posted several times that I have done more than LFR and even posted a link. You are the real troll that would rather just erase anyone that does not agree with you.

Your only argument seem to be "oh you are lfr so you don't matter".
05/11/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Melonbug
05/11/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Jelso
Well with PL its a chance where ML can guarantee they get loot. They can also just use a Seal of Broken Fate whenever they don't get loot during a ML run.

ML can guarantee they get loot... or guarantee they don't. There is a chance that loot will drop, and another chance that it won't be an upgrade for someone who isn't a trial. If both of those chances play out for the trial, then sure... they are "guaranteed" loot.

Trials are brought in for bosses that have been on farm for a bit. Most of the time people won't need the loot from those bosses unless its a crazy titanforge. As you can see from almost everyone here thats talked about their trials, they have been showered in loot to catch them up to the rest of the team. With PL its completely random where with ML the team can make sure they get the trial geared up.
05/11/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Abendroth
05/11/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Jatish
Normally I would agree with something like this, but back in WotLK, my Rogue was robbed of a Wodin's Lucky Necklace by a ret Paladin because he had seniority, so I say good riddance. It's petty, but I'm still mad.

Dude you're talking about a moment that's years before personal loot was implemented and even more before forced PL in less than 80% guild groups!! There are so many alternatives to master loot that it baffles me people would agree to its removal WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN USE IT!!!

So losing a drop I rolled 100 on because someone had been with the guild longer invalidates my opinion because PL wasn't a thing then? Because it was hardly an isolated incident, I lost the axe off Anub'arak as well as several other drops then as well, simply because I was B-team instead of A-team. Ironic considering the B-team ended up progressing even more.
05/11/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Nobody
05/11/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Treehots
If it were a normal disagreement, with a reason behind it, i would agree, but people know that most of you lfr people have no exp with it and should not even comment on something you know nothing about just to start trouble. That is what lfr brings, toxic attitudes and a bunch of all about ME people and it was the single worst mistake that ever came in the game.

I can't even remember the last time I was in LFR. I log in once a week for raid night, then log back off till the next week. I have already posted several times that I have done more than LFR and even posted a link. You are the real troll that would rather just erase anyone that does not agree with you.

Your only argument seem to be "oh you are lfr so you don't matter".

You do know that any raid you have done is account wide right? Unless you have some other account and just use this one to troll on, which you would be admitting, because i see no raid progression and someone who barely plays the game.

Sorry never saw any links you sent either, like i sd, this account you are posting on shows nothing and shows you are lieing. If you have another account then it proves you use this one to troll on.

Also my argument is valid, if you only do lfr, how could you have used ML? See my point?
05/11/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Jatish

Dude you're talking about a moment that's years before personal loot was implemented and even more before forced PL in less than 80% guild groups!! There are so many alternatives to master loot that it baffles me people would agree to its removal WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN USE IT!!!

So losing a drop I rolled 100 on because someone had been with the guild longer invalidates my opinion because PL wasn't a thing then? Because it was hardly an isolated incident, I lost the axe off Anub'arak as well as several other drops then as well, simply because I was B-team instead of A-team. Ironic considering the B-team ended up progressing even more.

You didn't have much of a choice to deal with master loot shortcomings back then. It was either ML or Group Loot (and who uses group loot anymore? Blizzard could've removed it now and nobody would notice it was gone) It's not the case anymore.

As far as I'm concerned, forcing PL on everyone brings a lot more cons than giving you the choice between PL and ML as we do now.
05/11/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Treehots
You do know that any raid you have done is account wide right?

"Show only character achievements" is also a thing.
05/11/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Tadkins

Isnt that just an ingame thing or it mirrors to site too?

Indeed. It's in the settings, rather obscured. I use it sometimes like this character.

Well weather you can do that or not, this is def. not the case for a fact. Didn't know you can hide what you can do? Interesting, although, if someone is hiding it then you know they are lieing, because no need to hide otherwise.
05/11/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Abendroth

See my mage above.

Sigh, 60 second cooldown between posts...
05/11/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Jatish

I think its more that being mad about something you can choose to not use nowadays seems odd. Why be happy about removal of choice when you can just choose to never use ML?
05/11/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Abendroth
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This is Tadkins. It mirrors to the site. This is the character I started raiding on very recently since NB came out. While before that since the beginning of Legion I was raiding on this character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/wintershard

I got all the AotCs of this expansion on that character, where it shows, but they do not show up on this one.

This is Tadkins. It mirrors to the site. This is the character I started raiding on very recently since NB came out. While before that since the beginning of Legion I was raiding on this character.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/wintershard

I got all the AotCs of this expansion on that character, where it shows, but they do not show up on this one.

Wow, didn't know that was even a thing lol. Still think if people are hiding things, it's because they are lieing, not saying you are or anything, just in general. Anyhow, thanks for that, never knew that existed lol
Why do things have to change at all?

The current system is fine. Change for the sake of change is awful.
You do know that any raid you have done is account wide right? Unless you have some other account and just use this one to troll on, which you would be admitting, because i see no raid progression and someone who barely plays the game.

/facepalm

This is my forum alt, because the name is just awesome for posting, but I don't hide behind alts and posted my main which is on the same account. I don't know anything about this account wide raid progress silliness, but I can assure you that not only have I done more than LFR, but I also provided you a link.

Speaking of accounts, I do have a lot of wow accounts. 4 or 5? I lost count. But this account that I am posting from is my raiding account.
05/11/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Treehots
Wow, didn't know that was even a thing lol. Still think if people are hiding things, it's because they are lieing, not saying you are or anything, just in general. Anyhow, thanks for that, never knew that existed lol

I only hide character achievements because I'm an achievement hound and want to track which ones I legitimately re-earned on that character.

That character is, for all intents and purposes, my new raiding main anyhow.
05/11/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Nobody

/facepalm

This is my forum alt, because the name is just awesome for posting, but I don't hide behind alts and posted my main which is on the same account. I don't know anything about this account wide raid progress silliness, but I can assure you that not only have I done more than LFR, but I also provided you a link.

Speaking of accounts, I do have a lot of wow accounts. 4 or 5? I lost count. But this account that I am posting from is my raiding account.

Fair enough
05/11/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Illadris
Why do things have to change at all?

The current system is fine. Change for the sake of change is awful.

There was already a change. The addition of PL as a loot choice and its forced nature in any group that didn't have 80% guild members.

I thought that it was good. And there wasn't much complain about either on forums. It just exploded because it was suddenly decided to be removed for no particular reason.

Oh yeah, there's a reason allright. This new metric they like to flaunt around. Time spent playing.
05/11/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Treehots
05/11/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Nobody

/facepalm

Fair enough
It's pretty much why avoid attacking the person and not their standpoint. Achievements and raid progression on the character they're posting on doesn't really mean much as it can be an alt.

Cut through the crap and get down to the facts. Part of the reason why raiders are so angry about the excuse given is that it's setting up a narrative that doesn't properly reflect the experience that most raiders have had.

It's also why I want to hear about why people are so against ML. Instead of hearing them spouting off about how mythic raiders are all thieves and those who defend ML are defending their thieving ways or what not, I rather find out why they hate raiders so much. Often times, you can find the root cause to the issue, a lot of which has already been resolved or can be resolved without removing ML.
05/11/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Sneakyboops

Oh i agree, but he has this delusion that he can go from lfr to a guild like method, or a top 100 guild, which is laughable.

There's this neat, and very abuseable thing.. Something that often gets abused in mythic guilds. Friendship, relationships, and cliques.

Given your displayed attitude and general obnoxiousness, I can see how you might have a hard time finding friends and building actual relationships with the other members of a dedicated raid team so assume the people that have actual social skills abuse these mystical things you are incapable of doing.