970+ Tank Player LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Anytime Monday-Sunday CST

2. Server preference: Currently on Illidan willing to transfer

3. Faction preference: Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore

5. Current progression/experience: 2/11m was apart of a top 100 US guild in wotlk 7/7m 3/3h 1/10m 9/9h this expansion as I havent been able to find a decent consistent guild as a tank

6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/bloodpaws

7. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Bloodpaws (all tanks are linked so you can see all gear through my profile on here)

8. Contact info: cdubs#11191

9. Anything else: I have been a tank player since BC I currently have been raiding on bear/DK but I have all tanks leveled and geared to 960+ with around 80 traits on each of them. I am willing to play any of them for progression and have experience raiding on all of them through alt runs/pugs. I'm looking for a progression guild that also is online doing m+ or alt runs on off time as I unfortunately spend way to much time on this game with all these alts being kept up to snuff lol
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Veridis Quo> - Hakkar

We could very well use an experienced Tank.

About Us

We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild looking for a wide range of players. From the casual individual to experienced raiders looking to push Mythic End-Game Content. We are currently 7/11M at this time and are moving on to Vari & Coven. I would like to state however that we are currently focusing on a semi-restructuring of the Guild with our goal and intentions focused on having a generally more stable and professional Mythic Core team ready for BFA.

Mythic Raids - Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST

We are a newer guild being just over a year old and have pushed well into Mythic Antorus, doing so with a great group of people, some of which having the current tier being their first Mythic experience. We are a relaxed, chill, friendly, group enjoying the game for what it is, a game. Yet we are a group whose goal is to be the best players we can be at the same time. With that being said, we are striving to move the guild forward a notch, implementing some guidelines and requirements to help make our raids stronger and focused, pushing to be ready to hit BFA hard. A few of the implementations, for example, are as follows:

Core Raiders will be required to:

• Give a minimum 24 hour notice if he/she knows they will be not be able or are unsure whether or not they will be able to attend the raid.
  • Run weekly Mythic +15's as to give the best chance for a max item upgrade. (Also is great practice on more difficult game mechanics)
  • Know how to study and use Logs to make personal improvements.
  • Check out videos based on class specific strategies for progression boss encounters.

• These are just simple things we will require as to have a more healthy raiding atmosphere, and are honestly quite easy to do anyway. Each core member doing their part in this manner will give us a strong team to attack Mythic content. We love to joke around and have a good time, just about all the time , since its what the game is about. All we ask is simply that when its time to pull, its time to focus up.

Depending on your class and experience we would have a spot for yourself to try us out as a Guild on a M Raid night, as we would like for you to have that ability on your end. If a slot is not available at that time for a scheduled raid, we run Heroic ABT on Saturdays for more casual members, alts, and trials as well.

~ Guild Schedule ~

• Mythic ABT : Tuesdays & Thursdays 8-11pm EST
  • Heroic ABT : Saturday 7-10pm EST
  • "Fun Night" (Achievements/Old Mythic Content/T-Mogs/PvP/Etc..) : Sunday 7ish-10ish pm EST
  • Mythic + is a constant

• Essentials are provided for Core members

**Remember we are not only looking for Mythic Raiders, but for any experienced players looking for a new place to call home!**

Contact Information

Please send an in-game mail or friend request to one of the following or feel free to contact through Discord.

(O) Mobbin-Gurubashi : BT - sKBabyDaddy#1938 // Discord - Mobbin#2871
    (RL) Jumboejoe-Gurubashi : BT - millgrom1818 // Discord - Millgrom#8659
    (GL) Velivani-Hakkar : BT - Velanstus#1132 // Discord - Velivani#5518

Hope to talk to ya soon.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856