Y'Rel got to Garrosh

General Discussion
I... Don't like what I'm seeing. At all. Like, I know that someone must be really proud of this work. Like this must be their magnum opus in their own eyes, but... Let's put a meme to this please.

THANKS! I HATE IT!
The Light apparently has a great chiropractor.
Is this real? 'Cause that actually looks pretty cool.
Wait. You mean to tell me that with all this silly time travel crap, they're actually getting a chance to do Garrosh over and they're gonna screw it up again? What am I saying? Of course they will. lorelol!
IT BETTER BE REAL
im more pissed off they turned Yrel into a zealot for the light, here's to hoping void elves have to save her or something, win win.. void elves get lore, we get Yrel back
05/09/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Panumbral
Wait. You mean to tell me that with all this silly time travel crap, they're actually getting a chance to do Garrosh over and they're gonna screw it up again? What am I saying? Of course they will. lorelol!
We find out in the Mag'har recruitment scenario, which jumps forward 30 years because why not, that Grom and some orc that's not Golka had a son, and that son is now Lightbound.
05/09/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Thalyinsia
https://i.imgur.com/Ue6OWxs.png
Behold, Garrosh has been improved by the LIGHT!!!

In all seriousness, I don't know what to say.
I do!

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in WoW since vanilla. I'm legit ROFLMAO'ing atm over this. This is just comedy gold here.
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and I really hope that isn't official.
Personally, I think this is a joke.

But then I remember https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/a/ac/Lothraxion.jpg
05/09/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Alaeis
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and I really hope that isn't official.
The picture is a fan-edit. The concept is official.
Lightborne Garrosh looks like he's running girls on Santa Monica Boulevard.
Welp. I'm done sneaking. Now I serve the Light.
GARROSH REDEMPTION ARC INCOMING
05/09/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Thalyinsia
https://i.imgur.com/Ue6OWxs.png
Behold, Garrosh has been improved by the LIGHT!!!

In all seriousness, I don't know what to say.

That is absolutely hideous...
05/09/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Celistriana

The Light will heal your scars! And scoliosis!
05/10/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Teilvia
05/09/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Celistriana

The Light will heal your scars! And scoliosis!

Act now guys and it will also enhance a certain part of your... stamina.
05/09/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Teilvia
05/09/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Alaeis
The picture is a fan-edit. The concept is official.

Yeah I plan on completely ignoring this entire side story and pretending it does not exist. I'll go in for the wolf mount then never look back again.
I gotta admit that looks so f'ing awesome, whats saddening me is blizzard will toss this all under the rug then light it on fire like it never happened seeing as they rarely pursue these things unless during BfA the Alliance gets involved or the Lightbound somehow contact MU Azeroth.

Waste of good lore creation to me if its not used correctly.
05/10/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Relart
I gotta admit that looks so f'ing awesome, whats saddening me is blizzard will toss this all under the rug then light it on fire like it never happened seeing as they rarely pursue these things unless during BfA the Alliance gets involved or the Lightbound somehow contact MU Azeroth.

Waste of good lore creation to me if its not used correctly.
Girl Thrall makes it seem like there's no guarantee that the portal to the AU can be reopened, and that she just has to believe in her heart of hearts that she'll find her way home. It's entirely possible that the AU will never be seen again after this scenario.