H 8/11M 963 MM hunter LFG Now and BFA

Guild Recruitment
Long time raider LF guild to continue progression now and into BFA
( also 6/11M Rdurid i am willing to main)
Experience in content pushing raid groups.

Mind set of being able to devote 110% to the raid group at all times for the progress of the group.
Able to take constructive incite on how to improve and adapt to new strats both for raids and my own class.

Willing to put in the work to show devotion to the group and the progress of boss deaths.

Times i am able to devote 110% of pure focus
Start times on or after time listed
Sun-Wed 9pmPST or later

Thurs-Sat 630pm PST

I don't guild hop, i want to find a home to grow and enjoy the game while pushing content.

Battle tag Naxxus#1265

Willing to trans server or faction change
<Internet Dragon Slayers> (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm EST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm EST

• Environment:
  • We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community.
  • Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics.
  • We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

• Roles Needed:
  • We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum.
  • 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks.
  • Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: JimLahey#11901
  • Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912
  • Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
    - Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
    - Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
    - Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
    We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
    Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
    <nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
    [Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
    2/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    4/10M NH
    5/9M ToS
    Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
    We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
    Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
    Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh)
    Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
    Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856