957i Frost Mage LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey!

I'm currently a 957 item level frost mage that is looking for a guild that runs weekly heroic one shot runs to help me gear for mythic ABT

BTAG: Zac#12286

Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/36jARKqr7JPfWDQG/#fight=9&type=damage-done
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Broken Dreams
We are a guild made up by a group of friends that have been raiding off and on for the past several years that have formed back up to finish legion strong and form a solid group heading into BFA. Our guild is formed of mythic raiders who have knowledge and desire to push as far as possible before the end of the expansion. We are laid back adult drama free semi hardcore guild on two night weekend schedule. Looking for like minded knowledgeable / dependable players to join us on the journey into Battle For Azeroth.

Recruitment Needs
- Arcane/Frost Mage
- Affliction Warlock
- Marksman Hunter
- Boomkin
- Shadow Priest/ Heal OS

* All exceptional DPS will be considered

Raid Schedule
Friday: 8-11pm CST
Saturday: 8-111pm CST

Thursday night being added at BFA Launch

- Raids may extend depending on how close we are to kill.
- 80% Attendance required per month
- Short Trial Periods

Current/Past Progression

11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Past - WoD
13/13H
5/13M
10/10M
7/7M

Contact

Asalik#11842(CoGM)
Nyfaria#11151( Guild Master )
Hello, Seekings. What days/times are you looking to raid? Is switching servers an option for you? Depending on that, we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for ranged DPS for mythics and could use a mage. As of this posting, we only have 1 other mage on our core.

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 8year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764306320
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Seekings,

Broken has recently transferred servers leaving Uldaman and moving to Bleeding Hollow. This has a rebuilding our roster up to mythics again (we were 5/11M on Uldaman), so we do run some heroic farm until we have stable numbers again to work on mythics. We are recruiting for all roles 21+ adult raiders, but some cloth ranged dps would be great! We run 2 nights a week, Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST- Midnight.

If you'd like to read some more, our full guild recruitment spam is located here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

Hit me up on bnet if you'd like to chat: Bloodrooted#1329
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Maximum Effort 4/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Strongly looking for someone who can dps/heals (ele/resto, disc/shadow)
-mage, boomkin, hunter, ele shaman, lock
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/
Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504
if you have any important questions
Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)