Warchief Lor'themar Theron

General Discussion
How does the Horde feel about this? A little birdy sung a song in my ear this morning is all I can say about it.

I think he will do well. Once this war is done, a strong Diplomat will need to lead the Horde towards a society that represents ALL our races interests, and not just the Banshee Queen's.

It's an opportunity to become a more advanced and dominant faction, while preserving tradition (something the Sin'dorei are obsessed with) and assuring our forces are disciplined and well managed.

I look forward to ivory pillars being built in the place of a rough iron and mud crater.

GLORY TO THE SIN'DOREI.
Who?
05/08/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Adelphie
Who?

Bigbird.
Rather have a male warchief next.
I’m game for him to be warchief. He would be waaaay better than Sylvanas. However I think we just need Thrall back already. Have his family die or something and become super pissed at the allaince. You know ruin his character for the sake of having him back.
05/08/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Meemuu
Rather have a male warchief next.

His jewels may not be the size of a bulls, but I'm almost positive they are rather large for an Elf.
Rexxar for Warchief
N'zoth for Warchief!

Wait...
05/08/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Xhal
Rexxar for Warchief

Wouldn't fit his character.

I vote make the Horde a republic.
Lor'themar elected as Warchief would be fine and dandy, but due to the fact he's far too attractive, it might hurt Anduins self-esteem and cause more people to complain about Horde favoritism.
Blood Elves, being the best students of volatile magic of all the races, will certainly bolster our long range engagement weaponry. With the help of the Goblins we could even utilize orbital nukes. (And have the nerve to use them.
I am all for it. He is the best leader in the horde atm. Saurfang is a traitor and overrated anyway. Baine does nothing and who cares for the others
He said he doesnt want it.
I think I like him more as leader of the blood elves. He’s cool as a racial leader.
05/08/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Lillithia
I’m game for him to be warchief. He would be waaaay better than Sylvanas. However I think we just need Thrall back already. Have his family die or something and become super pissed at the allaince. You know ruin his character for the sake of having him back.

Make the alliance kill his wife and have him rejoin the horde for the sake of protecting his son. We can have our warchief AND the best character in warcraft 3 back
Lor'themar never would've used blight on the Alliance or rigged Undercity - let alone Silvermoon - to explode in order to inflict maximum pain on the Alliance and allow the Horde to retreat.

Sylvanas is the ruthless banshee we need at the moment.
05/08/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Jestirri
He said he doesnt want it.
voljin didnt want it but he took the position and was happy with it. garrosh didnt want it and... wait.... nevermind that part. :X

I think Lor would be good. He's likable, knowledgeable, good leader, got a cool scar to mar up some of that pretty he's got going on.
He should at least be made the king of the blood elves and get rid of the regent title.
05/08/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Leviahthan
He should at least be made the king of the blood elves and get rid of the regent title.

Actually, him not taking the title of king actually gives him a lot of character. Almost all blood elves still have a deep respect for Anasterian Sunstrider, Kael’s dad, who died during the scourge attack (One of the bloodelves voiceovers for the /charge is “For Anasterian”). It is because he respects Anasterian so much that he doesn’t want to put himself on an equal position as him
05/08/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Ranael
05/08/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Leviahthan

Actually, him not taking the title of king actually gives him a lot of character. Almost all blood elves still have a deep respect for Anasterian Sunstrider, Kael’s dad, who died during the scourge attack (One of the bloodelves voiceovers for the /charge is “For Anasterian”). It is because he respects Anasterian so much that he doesn’t want to put himself on an equal position as him

I get that and agree, I meant more that the people love him so much they want him as their king and appoint him, to honor him for all his sacrifices and saving their people.