Looking for a new guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been playing WoW off and on since Burning Crusade. During this time I have join numerous guilds but was not really happy with any of them.

The problems were:

No one was ever online
No one ever seems to talk or both.

Also most guild are looking for someone to join there raid team. Never had a character at that level. Not willing to raid yet, though maybe some day.

I am looking for a social guild. Where people actually talk. Want to be in a guild where I can make friends. Not just a number or a notch on someone bed posts which is most of my experience.

I am willing to play alliance/horde and any server. I live in Canada in the Eastern time zone. I am 42.

If you any one can help please respond to this post.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
====================
GUILD - Bound for Glory
====================

SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS - Normal then Heroic

RAID TIMES - Progression is Thursday & Friday from 7:35PM until 10:00PM EST
Normal Runs for Alts and non Progression Raiders is Sunday 4:45 Est until 8ish.

RECRUITING - People welcome as our doors are always open for good people. Progression Raid team open to a few solid DPS.

We started out as a Normal Raid Guild in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see clearing Heroic is going to be our end game goal for each Raid Tier.
This Guild does not race, as we enjoy the journey. While it's fun and exciting to climb the server rankings, we won't overpush the Guild to get there.

We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama, so don't be the one that brings it in.

We expect what every Raid Guild expects. Even though we are casual, there are certain requirements for success in a Raid:

1. Gear enchanted, gemmed. For Legion this means - Neck, Rings, Cloak Enchanted. No exceptions, we have plenty of crafters.

2. STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE. A Raid Team member is to be notified of an absense.
And showing up when you want also is not an option. 90% attendance is required, except for outstanding circumstances.
If you cannot keep this attendance please do not try and join the Progression Team.

We cannot progress if team members dont commit to showing up.

3. Willing to keep improving your play, studying out your talents, raid logs, working on toon issues, and not settling for last place on the DPS, Healing meters.(edited)
4. Positive attitude, despite wipes or other setbacks. We need to be there for each other. A "Good try guys" goes further than "You guys suck"

5. Flasks for your spec up at all times. Potions of prolonged power when appropriate as well.

6. Keep leveling your Artifact. At least 75 please.

7. Have Discord voice chat up and ready to go on Raid night.

8. AddOns Required - Deadly Boss Mods

9. We use personal loot and share any loot we don't need so nothing is wasted.

10. While we don't expect everyone to memorize every ability by watching videos, please check them out to get an idea. Any help we can give to our Raid Leader - and eachother - as a team, can only benefit us going forward!

We typically Raid with 15-20 people. Tanks and Healers look to be full at this time, with back ups ready.(edited)
DPS is open - at least on normal runs - for all Classes and
Specs.

If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =)

note - We get a little crazy and have a good time, bust chops, and laugh at - and with- eachother in a friendly atmosphere between friends,
many of us who have been together for years now
But when its boss time, it's time to get serious! (unless boss is on farm , and we can do it in our sleep

Guild Contacts -

Ark - GM (sparrow#1683)
Ordin - Asst. Raid Leader
Kastafall - Officer
Zandee - New Applicant Outreach
Maelstrom - New Applicant Outreach and Recruiting

Website - www.bound4glory.shivtr.com
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
Hiya Ttosk - I'd love to talk.
We are an adult, casual raiding guild with many members who choose to take part in pvp/mythics/etc instead of raiding just like yourself. We're social and green chat is definitely a plus!
Feel free to add Saxx#1747 and we can chat any time!
Hello there! <Entrance to Kur> 11/11h 1/11m - bleeding hollow is looking for Rdps to finish out current tier with and head into BFA!

We are a big family here. We do keys, transmog runs, and a lot of gambling on off nights. If you want a guild where you can form long time friendships, we are the guild for you!

We raid wed/thurs10:30p-130a EST
Tuseday optional heroic clear (we do mythic wed/thurs now.
Sunday alt run (normal)

Add my battle tag if you'd like to chat!
Lakengriff#1612
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Ttosk, not sure if you are still looking but if you are I think we might be a good fit for you. TSM is an Adult Only guild on Thrall, we are not the largest but we have a decent casual community and you won't get lost in the masses of a large guild. We generally have 10-15 people online on non raid nights. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit us up.
Good luck in your search.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are You Mustache Enough?
Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a more to join us for the rest of Legion and on into BfA.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Open
Heals
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday's, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content on Mythic, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Ttosk,

If you have in game Voice Chat, we have a small group of friends that are very social and not seriously achievement orientated because we have been there and done that.

No Drama, just a group of fellow Canadian, American and New Zealand friends who like to socialize and have fun as well as help each other raid on a weekly basis.

Battle Tag Mystichild#11147 if you want to meet up with a few more social butterflies that enjoy the social aspect of the game.
Hey Ttosk, most guilds are really focused around the raid team as players are allot more independent for day to day now.

What I sense is that you want a community. A place where you can talk and be yourself, but thats moderated to prevent a toxic environment.

There are a few mega guilds out there that provide that, like the one run by the Instance podcast guys AIE: https://aie-guild.org/game-division/world-of-warcraft/

Otherwise Blizzard is looking to include in BfA the communites feature: https://blizzardwatch.com/2017/11/03/blizzcon-2017-voice-chat-integration-communities-wow/

One other option that is available now is to join a Community Discord server specific to a server. There are a few of those around and new ones are being started all the time. (We just started one on US-Lightbringer this weekend and already have ~50 people on it)

If you are free to move your characters around or start on a new realm, check out the list of discord servers already well established on the below wowhead link, or google for one for a realm you like (or start one, discord is free!)
https://www.wowhead.com/discord-servers

Anyways, best of luck on your adventures and finding a home in BfA!
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Hey ttosk,

No need to transfer servers, and you're welcome to join us even if one of these other guilds still interests you!

DFR is a cross server community full of helpful players from both horde and alliance. We do offer a weekly horde raid, outside of that we do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out and try to improve ourselves and help others!

Come check us out on discord if you'd like!

https://discord.gg/rpSq6Cm

Here's a link to our recruitment post as well:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763896313

-Vee
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Or some social apps with an eye at maybe raiding and doing mythic+. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.