8/11M Assassination/Ret Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello
I am an 8/11M Rogue/Ret Looking for a guild for finishing out cutting edge.
Rogue logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/stabladbrad
Paladin logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/wewladbrad
I am 7/10m NH and 5/9M ToS and 8/11m Antorus
Please add me on bnet: TheMadBrad#1880
Hope to hear from you! :)
Hi! My guild Velocity is 9/11M with 4% on Agg, Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look good and we'd like to trial you. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 10/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Howdy Stabladbrad!

I added your Btag, though I am currently at work so I won't be able to be active with it until this evening. I will leave spam below, but if its something that interests you, add me on Discord (Shadowbane# 1071) and I can chat whenever!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Rogue, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
10/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
Heyyyy Brad (I LOVE that your characters are Brad iterations),

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed to server/faction changing.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends and couples who want to have a good time while raiding.

On offnights, we're either selling M+, playing other games or goofing off in discord.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 5/11M

We have an immediate spot for solid dps

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi! If you're open to server/faction change, I would love to talk to you about either you rogue or pally, whichever you prefer! I'll leave the spam here and if you're interested hit me up on bnet or discord.

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M with sub 10% on Agg. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. We currently have open recruitment for all spots in BfA so no worries if you plan on main changing either class or role.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763826176#1
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bamp
[H]<Resistance>

Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Antorus is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M *Cutting Edge

Trials of Valor: 3/3M *Cutting Edge

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 10/11M

We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.

We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (Overwatch, Smite etc).

If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.

Recruitment Needs
>Healer: High Priority
Any

Melee DPS: High Priority
Any

Ranged DPS: High Priority
Any

Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp, flex classes are a plus!

Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! Don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.

We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a **Discord chat over a lengthy application** so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?

Whisper:

BNet: Ckbeast#1849 (GM)
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 (GM)
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruitiing for core positions.

10/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
boomp