LFG/Friends Us-Lightbringer Social Player

Lightbringer
Hello!

I am a returning player to WoW, last time I really played hard was back in Cataclysm, That account was stolen so I made a new one for legion and didnt play till recently.
Got my character to 110 and still grinding rep. I am looking for a social guild that I cant talk with while I grind, I am willing to learn raids and such, I am free Tuesdays and Sundays, as well as, Saturday nights.

If you're a fellow player looking for friends, feel free to add me and chat!

Battle Tag: VorenShadow#1352
Discord: VorenShadow#8509
Heya Shinoba,

If you are interested in a specific raid schedule and progression, take a look at the forum post we maintain here on the Lightbringer forum for all the raid teams actively recruiting:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

I think <The Golden Elm> or <Wicked Claw> may suit your schedule.

Also no harm in doing multiple guilds or doing raids with one and leveling/social with another!

I also recommend checking out the US-Lightbringer Community discord that we started and are building out here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm

Best of luck finding a home that meets your needs, and so you in BfA!
Hey Shinoha,

We at <Teldrassil Firefighters> would love to have you! Right now, while waiting for the BfA launch, we do Mythic+, PvP, as well as Chat in Discord among other such things together! :) We are new guild. If you are looking for a buddy to do stuff with, I can be your new pal! I'm always looking for someone to do WQ's with! And I'm usually bored and standing on a mailbox chatting up the peeps in disc wanting someone to ask me to do something with them, so I encourage you to HMU! lawl :P

If you are a fairly social person, and like to have a good time, you'll fit in great with us! :)
@shinoha Grats on finding a home with <The Watch> ! they are a great group of people and allot of fun to hang around with!
Hello Shinoha

Veritas Vincit is a new (39 Members and growing) that is looking for good people to fill our ranks.

Who we are :

We are a small casual guild that play most areas of the game We have no pvp (For now). We enjoy the game and all the aspects it has to offer. PVE, Dungeons, Raids, etc...

What we're looking for:

We are gathering all players, all ranks, all classes and specs to make up our new force. We have a preference for older players, but if your heart is in the right place and you're a team player, we certainly won't turn you away.

What we offer:
If you would like to have input into your guild, be listened to, and help build a strong and happy place to play, then we are for you.

If you wish to be rewarded and moved up in the guild ranks and be appreciated for your talents and hard work, then we are for you.

Whether you're a casual player or hardcore, then we are for you.

If you want a judgement free environment, where you can feel comfortable learning another class besides your main, then we are for you.

In other words, if you feel this is how a Guild is supposed to operate, then we are for you.

No false promises, we are building and we need to get more people to help. If you can deal with that, then we are more than happy to have you come "Home"

Sincerely Yours
"Uncle" Ted Nugent

BT: WyteZomby #1489 if you want more info or just to inquire
Hi Shinoha

How are you? We are a very social guild, who likes to joke, razz, tease and basically have a blast with each other. I can go on about my guild but I'll just leave the link to my forum right here for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765097522

So again I really hope to hear from you as I feel we are what you're looking for, especially if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits....oh but wait, you'd have to sidetrack a lock or mage to pickpocket it. Oh yea that would work. :D

Look forward to chatting with you,

Happy Hunting
~Issy