11/11M Fury Warr LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey,

Currently 11/11M experience, and would like to find a home for BFA. Open most days of the week except for Monday's. Please post here and I will try to get back to you asap.

Relevant logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/bladedguilt

Thanks!
bnet: bloodguilt#1817
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Background
We are a recently reformed guild with several friends returning to the game who have previously been in top 15-100 World/US guilds since vanilla. We came together in the middle of Legion which was built around our core. The majority of our core has been playing games together for years, while some of us only 1-2 years, others have been playing together since Dark Age of Camelot and Vanilla for nearly 15+ years. We are an "older" crowd compared to most guilds, with the majority of ages ranging 25-35+ so we are bit more mature than most (sometimes this is questionable). Since most of us are older now, we don't have the time nor care to invest 16+ hours of raid every week. With that said we expect a high raid attendance, after all its only 2 nights a week. HOWEVER, we do expect to be competitive and be the best 2 night/6 hour guild we can be. We recruit based upon personality and attitude, your performance comes after that. We value our environment as a raid group to be fun, yet laid back. We also have many people who hang around discord playing other games; we value our community as whole, during and outside of raid. We also have several guild members who do lots of mythic+, whether it be high keys, middle keys, or just spamming low keys on alts, if that's your cup of tea.

We will continue to recruit heading into BFA to get a strong start and be competitive throughout, therefore anyone is welcome, raiders, mythic+ and casual players.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday
7:30 - 10:30 PST
Optional heroic farm/sale run on Wednesday or Sunday.

Loot
Handled via loot council (RC Loot Council)

Contact
Briggsta#1214
Hey!

<no idea> - Illidan - Horde
11/11M Antorus
Raid times: 9AM - 2PM CST Sat/Sun
Apply at: http://us-noidea.com/recruitment/
or add my btag: Broydie#1189
[H]<Resistance>

Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Antorus is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M *Cutting Edge

Trials of Valor: 3/3M *Cutting Edge

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 10/11M

We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.

We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (Overwatch, Smite etc).

If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.

Recruitment Needs
>Healer: High Priority
Any

Melee DPS: High Priority
Any

Ranged DPS: High Priority
Any

Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp, flex classes are a plus!

Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! Don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.

We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a **Discord chat over a lengthy application** so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?

Whisper:

BNet: Ckbeast#1849 (GM)
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 (GM)
LF top players! (Synthesis/Synthesize)

Hit me up. I have a guild, I need people. I need leadership who can tell during raid who is not going to make the cut (trying to bribe someone in Synthesis to temporarily run the group). I am fine doing the recruiting since I have access to Synthesis apps all the time. I am restructuring the group entirely to be only the kind of players that I can use in Synthesis.

I need a group that will compliment and compete with my two existing 11/11M raid teams. I'm tired of people not showing up or messing around. Starting this from scratch. This group will be a stepping stone into Synthesis.

Sat/Sun 9p-12 EST

Sieara#6473 (discord)

My btag is always full. Sorry.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesize

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 9/11M
- Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

That being said, Synthesis will have retirements coming up in August. Let's get this group settled so we can just keep a lot of high quality players at our disposal and 3 schedule options between the two guilds.

Ideally looking for 9/11M-11/11M raiders of all specs/classes who plan to raid into BFA.

Alts of 11/11M raiders welcome if they plan to double raid into BFA as well. We have a few of those in Synthesis currently as well.
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

10/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
<Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 11/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Battle for Azeroth.

Progression
  • 11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (Cutting Edge)
  • 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge)

• Schedule
    Raid Times:
  • Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)
  • Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time)

• Our Expectations of You
  • Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided)
  • Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30.
  • Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon
  • Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night.
  • Treat everyone with respect and have a good time!

• Your Expectations of Us
  • Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player
  • Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.)
  • Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time)

• Apply Now!
    If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg

Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions.

• Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606)
  • Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)
  • We are currently still progressing, but just lost our DPS Warrior. Could use another one. Currently 8/11 Mythic.

TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
    Muk // Pro#1435
    Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
    Kurysu // Keoke#1367
    Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
    Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
    Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
    2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
    Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
    War/ WW/ Dk/ Dh/ Enhance
    LF RDPS:
    Spriest/ Mage/ Boomkin/ Ele/ Hunter.

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
    http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
    Any questions please add my btag below
    More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
    Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
    <nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
    Hi Bladedguilt! I’m Keietus, and I’m the recruiting officer for <Beyond the Flames> at Stormrage (10/10 M Nighthold, 9/9M ToS, 11/11M Antorus). We’re looking to add some more DPS to our roster for Mythic Argus reclears, BFA, and beyond!

About us:

We are a progression-oriented guild whose primary focus is achieving Cutting Edge each tier. Not far behind that goal is maintaining a great community of people with mature attitudes about raiding, the ability to perform at the top of their class, and the ability to approach raiding seriously but also have fun.

We are tight-knit but inclusive, keep drama to a minimum, and aim to provide a long-term home for any raider who fits well within our environment.

We raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST

We add an additional raid on Monday the first week of every tier.

Our current loot system is Loot Council.

---------------------------

Currently Recruiting:

Tank: Any class – One of our tanks retired so we are looking to fill the other main tank position
    DPS: Any exceptional DPS is welcome
    Healer: Priest/Druid/Shaman

We will always look at applications from skilled players outside of our current recruitment needs, so please feel free to apply even if you don’t see your spec/class listed above.

------------------------------

What we offer:
    - A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another.
    - A guild where your efforts are valued and respected. We encourage players to share their ideas about boss strategies, and players who bring forth helpful ideas are appreciated.
    - Strong leadership that is committed to seeing the guild thrive, and to fostering the environment that will allow that to happen.
    - A long-term home where you’re valued as much for who you are as for your performance.

What we’re looking for:
    - Players with a great understanding of their class and a commitment to learning and improving consistently.
    - Players who are looking for a long-term home, not simply a place to get Cutting Edge.
    - Players who are kind, respectful, and mature, but who also know how to relax and have a good time.

If interested, please add Keietus#1992 or Xshadow56#1902. I have also included our application link below. We look forward to hearing from you!

Apply here: https://btflames.shivtr.com/
    Hey man!

MAD is currently looking for a few classes

11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
    We raid 3 days a week.
    Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
    - You are a mature player
    - You have a good computer and a stable connection
    - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
    - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
    - You have a high raid attendance
    - Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
    - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
    - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
    - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

add War#12812

Apply at Mad-Raiding.com
    TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
    Muk // Pro#1435
    Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
    Kurysu // Keoke#1367
    (edited)
    Hello Bladed! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a DPS warrior for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
    Loot: Loot council
    Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
    Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
    Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
    Healers: Open
    Physical DPS: Open
    Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572 - zarrant#1703

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
    Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.