Returning Healer LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm returning to WoW after an extended break (finishing college / starting a new job) and am looking for a guild to finish legion with but most importantly for mythic progression in BfA.

I left a bit after the release of Nighthold after 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV and half way into H Nighthold progression. In legion my main was my shaman but I'm leaning towards switching to my holy priest comes BfA. My shaman (this character) is not quite mythic ready though but again, I'm not that concerned with mythic for the rest of legion.

Some more details on what I'm looking for:

Schedule
~7-11 pm EST, 2-3 nights a week, preferably not on weekends.

Current Progression
Not too concerned with current progression as long as the plan is to do mythic in BfA. I'm be glad to progress through heroic with a new group that started legion late and plan to catch up or participate in alt raids for a group doing mythic now.

Recent reroll guilds are also of interest to me as long as it's far enough along that raiding is already happening or starting soon.

Healer Spot
As mentioned above, I'm thinking of switching my main from shaman to priest for BfA but willing to consider staying on the shaman. I also have a resto druid, holy paladin and mistweaver monk all at 110.

Feel free to get in-touch in-game, heynongman#11341
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hey!

I added you to my friends list. Add me back and we can chat about a few things. (kylla#1971)

((((hearts and stars))))
Val
<Internet Dragon Slayers> (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm EST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm EST

• Environment:
  • We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community.
  • Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics.
  • We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

• Roles Needed:
  • We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum.
  • 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks.
  • Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: JimLahey#11901
  • Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912
  • we are looking for dedicated reliable players to build a core mythic group and prepare for a big push in bfa. Please read our normal recruitment thread though because we stand by what we say and treat everyone equally. That being said our mythic group is for the best of the best and that’s why I’m here talking to you ;) give me a shout twc#1242

Name: <Grim Batol Surfers>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Tichondrius
    Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse)
    Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
    Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday
    Raid Times:
    * Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
    * Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
    + Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night

About Us:
    From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members.

I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours.

Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs*

******** P V E ********

What We Are Looking For:
    We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you.

Current Needs:

!!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Spriest
    WW Monk
    Enh Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Rogue
    Feral Druid
    Fury/Arms Warrior
    Ret Paladin

LOW PRIORITY
    Deathknight
    Resto/Bear Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy/Prot Paladin
    Disc/Holy Priest
    MW/Brew Monk
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Prot Warrior

BattleTag/Character Name:
    Hillery#11208 (GM)
    Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead)

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Maximum Effort 4/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -mage, boomkin, ele shaman, lock
    -rogue, monk
    -others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/
    Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504
    if you have any important questions
    Can pay X-fer for the right people.
    Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
    Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
    Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
    Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
    Maximum Effort 4/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -mage, boomkin, ele shaman, lock
    -rogue, monk
    -others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/
    Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504
    if you have any important questions
    Can pay X-fer for the right people.
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 4/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Sundays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)
    ⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
    ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
    ⬛️ RDPS: High
    ⬛️ Healers: High
    ⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl (960+ for Mythic progression.)
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).