Looking for guild, returning AffLock

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys. I'm returning after a brief hiatus and my friend convinced me to move my main from Dalaran to Blade's Edge. That being said, I'm looking for a new guild to run with. I have the hopes of eventually getting into Raiding once I get my ilvl up to snuff, and I'm currently just grinding old raids for achievements and drops in the mean time.

tl;dr : Troll Warlock looks for cool dude(ttes) to chat with and get angry over video games with.

Server : Blade's Edge
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Pally(DPS
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]