965il 3/11M Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello my name is Jared im currently in search of a raiding guild now that my classes are over i was 5/9M during ToS, on my other druid tanking and switched over to dps and i do have a tank spec if needed. Looking for a guild that is raiding mythic and one that runs alot of M+ to call home! Trying to stay horde and on Area-52 if possible. If you are interested in trialing me post your copy pasta down below or add me on Bnet.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32914514
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/D%C3%A8raj

Bnet: TheThirdEye#1675
The <Ante Meridiem> AM Raid Team raids from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST on Thursday, Friday, and Monday on Stormrage, Alliance. We are a mythic team that's been raiding since Vanilla and are the top daytime raiding guild in our time slot.

Medium = Actively recruiting, however, only looking for key individuals
Low = Not actively recruiting, but open to highly skilled / geared raiders

TANKS:

Low - Paladin
Low - Druid
Low - Death Knight
Low - Warrior
Low - Monk
Low - Demon Hunter

Healers:

Low - Paladin
Low - Priest
Medium - Monk
Low- Druid
Low - Shaman

CASTER DPS:

High - Priest
Low - Warlock
Low - Mage
Low - Druid
Medium - Shaman

PHYSICAL DPS:

Medium- Druid
Low - Rogue
Low - Warrior
Low - Hunter
Low- Paladin
Medium - Shaman
Medium - Death Knight
Medium - Monk
Medium - Demon Hunter

Important Information:
If interested please submit an app, on amwow.net following the recruitment links.
After applying on our guild site, you MUST check back on your post daily for a response. We will often ask questions about your application, and we schedule our discord interviews via the site.

We are only looking for candidates that can and will commit to our three-day schedule. If you can not commit to our raiding schedule, we will not accept your application.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762008085 - copy pasta
<TEA> The Excellent Adventure come join us on zul'jin horde and we'll prog our butts off. 5/11m 8:30-11:30pm EST
if interested
Bnet: C2XKite#1367
Discord Teisei#8265
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 9/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

currently looking for ranged dps to join our core!
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 5/11M

Recruitment:
• Balance Druid
• Priest Heals/Shadow
• Mage
• Warlock
• Hunter
• Holy Pally
Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Path of Exile, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Asclepiuz#1845
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
I second the Recruitment Discord. It's a great community and there are allot of active Area-52 guilds recruiting on there.

Best of Luck finding a home for BfA!
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed to server changing. We are specifically looking for a boomkin!

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends and couples who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

NEEDS
Hpally(VERRY HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Rouge(HIGH)
DK(HIGH)

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
I added you we are currently 5 of 11 mythic Antorus and my info is below. We do have one boomy who isn't showing up most of the time so I could really use one that can make raid all the time.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression, and would love to get a boomkin in the mix. We're ok with you trialing crossrealm, but would obviously prefer that you transfer soon if you were accepted.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11 w Imonar to 8%.
~ raids on T/W/Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 5/11M

We have an immediate spot for a solid boomy

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello, Dèraj. What times/days are you looking to raid? Depending on that, we might be a good fit. We're currently looking ranged DPS and could use a balance druid in particular.

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 8year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764306320
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)