946 MM hunter/947 Afflic lock LF RBG Team

Guild Recruitment
As title implies, my partner and I are looking for a PvP team. Current stats can be found on my character link as shown to this character. Weekend play time is preferred and times are adjustable. My current item level is 966 in Marksmanship spec.

Partner's page can be found here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/erelithember
Their current item level is 947 in affliction spec. Demo is also adjustable, if necessary.

Please offer any inquiries for a new potential home/team. Thanks in advance!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
Im down :)
I can play either Affliction or Demonology spec, depending on what a team wants (though for pvp I imagine afflic is better). I prefer battlegrounds over Arena, and as the first post says, we're looking for a RBG team.
Also mentioning that we are Alliance-based!