[H] 956 Frost 960 Blood DK Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi All,

I am looking for another guild to play with on my Frost/Blood DK or Frost Mage for BFA. I would prefer to switch to a central or east coast server due to my location, and raid anytime that is not 9pm -12pm CST on Tuesday’s. Prefer a one night a week raiding guild. Two nights would be acceptable depending on times.

I am also willing to play the current content on heroic, and mythic depending on time commitment.

I have been 11/11 on all Heroic content for this expansion, and completed high mythic + keys in each patch.

Feel free to message me anytime on BNET (xCH4SE#1730) or Discord (xCH4SE#1110).
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
bump
Not sure if you are willing to look at Alliance guilds but, Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. Our server , Stormrage, is probably the highest populated Alliance server so there is always somethign to get into. We have several teammates that love running M+, so I think you would like it.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.
Thanks for the comment, but I am currently not interested in Alliance!
<Spearmint Rhino LV> [H] Illidan

Current progression: 4/11M

Full Recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277496?page=1

Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday
8-11pm CST

Optional Heroic clear on Thursdays.

Contacts
scklights#1163
baboni#1636
doze#1867
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
thanks for the inquires, but still looking.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin HORDE, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12am Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 or Nahlemz/Moonbeaner (Guild Recruiter) btag: Polarbear#1688

See you in game!
Hey boss, if you could make Sat/Sun Nights from 8:30pm to 11:30 pm cst id love to talk to you. my Btag is Wawa#1628 and my discord is Rykar#5341.
Hello,
I would like to introduce you to LeftCoast. We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have an active guild that enjoys doing mythic keys, as well as a fun run Friday nights {Heroic Antorus} We also raid mythic Antorus on Saturday and Sunday nights 8-11 eastern. We are currently 5/11m. If you would like to talk I am available, just add my btag shilo#1652.
thank you :)
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52 (EST, PVE, High Horde Pop.)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H 5/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Time Saturday & Sunday 8 p.m.-11 p.m. EST.
Needs: Healers+Range DPS + Tank
Discord: Anke#2354
BTag: Garrett#1996

Hi there, Were Left Coast and were currently looking for Healers and a Soild Tank for our current ATBT Mythic Team and for Core Raiders for BFA.

We run +15's every week. Some people do Arenas/World Quests groups on the weekly.
We also attempt to full Clear Heroic Ant every Friday.

I'd love to hear back from you hopefully!
Thankyou for your time.