Wandering Monk LF New Home

Guild Recruitment
So, let's give the template a shot:

1. I'm a PST player, 9/10-12/1 works best for me. I can be flexible with earlier, but work usually runs late. If you're firm on your attendance, then I'm probably looking at the window I already outlined.

2. Flexible. I started PvE, moved to PvP, and wouldn't mind moving back.

3. I prefer Alliance, but again, flexible for a good home. Magtheridon and it's connected realms are a bonus, but I've transferred once already and can do it again.

4. Semi-hardcore, I think? AOTC as the endgame, with stretch goals into mythic at the end of the tier is about my speed. See #5 for more.

5. I took a break for most of Legion, but have been getting back into the swing of things. At my best, I was logging top 1% for my ilvl (check WCL T17/18).

I was the RL for <Klownz> for all of WoD. We were an AOTC guild, and met our goal every tier (17/18), from Highmaul through HFC. Before we took a break (and subsequently fell apart) we were 3/13M HFC, but it was a struggle to talk our heroic-minded players into logging in for a difficulty not everyone felt cut out for.

More than that, what really kept me going all expansion was the community. The guild was more than just a raid team, it was a thousand active people looking to run dungeons, old raids, and even pugging together. At our best, we threw together a team to get CM Golds and had a blast doing it. That's the kind of guild I'm looking for, and the community I'm willing to server/faction transfer for. If you think you can offer it, then please let me know. I miss having that, and being the only player online in a dead guild is a painfully stark contrast to what we used to be.

6. Find me on WCL here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/magtheridon/w%C3%ADsdom

7. B-tag me (Wisdom#11964) for the quickest response, otherwise reply here.

I'm looking for that active community, those engaged players, a

Now, what can I offer? Experience aside, here's what I've got:

946 BrM, 944 WW. 75 artifacts for both specs, pantheon trinket. MAIN!
934 Bear, 75 artifact
982 Prot Pally, not quite 75 artifact yet.

I tank.

TL;DR: tank looking for an active guild that's interested in more than AOTC chasing. M+, farm runs, and other will get me to transfer to you.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. #4 of your post matches us well, with AOTC being our goal, and tease mythics a bit. Community focus is what keeps us together and coming back.

Our server , Stormrage, is probably the highest populated Alliance server so there is always something to get into.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856