[H] [Closed]

Guild Recruitment
I have started a trial with a guild. I will be closing this application. Thank you for everyone's time.

To try to not be overwhelming I'm going to try to put a simple amount of information.

Looking for 8:00 PM+ - 12:00 AM PST
Days don't really matter unless it's all weekend.
I am interested in at least 9-10/11 M.
Please Horde Only (Sorry Alliance Guilds! :( )

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/lvl
Averaging: 85.1 - so not the worst.

Add me if you have the times: Liloya#1348

I will want to speak on a voice chat; I'm doing this casually so I'm not in a rush to find a place. More trying to find a home. If you respond to this I will try to answer questions if possible.

Thank you for reading.
Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 10/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi Lvl,

Could you go a bit later? Our raid times are 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues/Wed/Thurs, Pacific Time. We're 11/11 mythic.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That's why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We're very focused on community and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. We'll want to talk to you in voice chat for sure.

If you want to learn more, check out our most recent main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982

Since our raids are an hour off from your preferred times I'll refrain from sending you a btag spam, but if you can make our times and want to get in touch with us on btag:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
NSalling#1212
My discord: Tewa#3476
Heyyyy Lvl,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy Paladin - and we fit your hour requirement.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
We're not as progressed as you right now, but our core is strong and we're looking forward to hitting BfA hard... here is our post...

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin.
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
05/11/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ekatarina
Heyyyy Lvl,

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy Paladin - and we fit your hour requirement.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105

May 11, 2018 Barraged left Enigma
May 10, 2018 Blinddirty left Enigma
May 8, 2018 Sneakylamp left Enigma
May 7, 2018 Tylerbtw left Enigma (Left after 1 day)
May 7, 2018 Plasticfan left Enigma (Left after 3 days)
May 6, 2018 ßbßbßbßbßb left Enigma (Left after 2 days)
May 6, 2018 Proc left Enigma
May 4, 2018 Anika left Enigma
May 2, 2018 Meleedps left Enigma
May 2, 2018 Tonyxboom left Enigma
May 2, 2018 Töxicshadow left Enigma

Join them, great guild. Bet you'll leave after a week.
Response:

05/10/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Heyitsmary
Here's some info about us:

As I do apologize I wish to stay horde. I'll update that right away to make sure people aren't wasting their time.

Response:

05/10/2018 10:24 PMPosted by Moosoh
Hello!

As I do apologize I am looking for a guild that is clearing through mythic or at least at the end of the content itself.
I thank you for your time and I do wish your hopes for a community are still brought to life. :)

Response:

05/11/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Tewa
Hi Lvl,

Could you go a bit later? Our raid times are 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues/Wed/Thurs, Pacific Time. We're 11/11 mythic.

Sadly the latest would be 12 Midnight for me. :( I'm unable to go further due to it knowingly having an effect on my work week as well as being located in AZ - it also increasing to 2AM for me after daylight savings time.

I'm sorry but I do wish you all the best and I did love your add and what your guild represents.

Response:

05/11/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ekatarina
Heyyyy Lvl,

I will be reaching out to chat tonight.

Response:

05/11/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Ctrlaltshift
We're not as progressed as you right now, but our core is strong and we're looking forward to hitting BfA hard... here is our post...

As I do apologize I am seeking a guild that was of similar progression as myself. I thank you for reaching out as you have - but I wouldn't have any interest in trying to reprogress. I do thank you for your time.

Response:

05/11/2018 05:54 PMPosted by Sháme
<Sabbatum>

I'm updating after this post with the horde information. I thank you for your time and I am sorry I have wasted it.

Response:

(Left after 1 day)
(Left after 3 days)
(Left after 2 days)

Join them, great guild. Bet you'll leave after a week.

I thank you for the heads up. From my research it does look like most of the posted accounts have been actual alts of other accounts based off wowprogress findings. I appreciate you looking out for me but I would like to attempt to make a decision for myself based on my own findings.

I hope your new home suites you and I wish you the best of luck with the new guild! :)

I am still searching! I will try to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner! :)
I have started a trial with a guild. I will be closing this application. Thank you for everyone's time.