H ILLIDAN US LF GUILD

Guild Recruitment
Me and a friend are looking for a guild because she is getting a shift change at work. I'm not very good at this game I'm just coming back to it and learning but she is mythic ready and AotC. I do not have a preference on schedule because I'm only going to college. But she only has Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. She also works nights so looking for a late night raiding guild around 7pm + PST/ AZ Time If anyone is recruiting then please comment on this or message me on bnet at squishyFishy#1523
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in helping each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
bump