Does Ythisens actively play the game?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Do you ever trudge on over to 4chan and post a "fake leak" that is an actual leak just so you (and perhaps a few colleagues) can point and laugh as you get a hundred or so replies of people that don't believe you and call you names for making the post?
How do we know that all these questions aren't just you posting on your alts so you can spend time answering these instead of working?
05/15/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Teelo
Do you ever trudge on over to 4chan and post a "fake leak" that is an actual leak just so you (and perhaps a few colleagues) can point and laugh as you get a hundred or so replies of people that don't believe you and call you names for making the post?

Well we definitely laugh at the fake leaks, some are REALLY bad that somehow people believe. I've never been to 4chan though.

05/15/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Priestda
How do we know that all these questions aren't just you posting on your alts so you can spend time answering these instead of working?

How do you know you're not one of my alts?
05/15/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Ythisens

Shhhhhh! They'll find out.
I talk possibly way too much about WoW, music, and anime so I'm probably a little annoying sometimes.

I feel you on the music part. Giant music nerd myself, always trying to get people listening to new stuff.

What's your favorite genre, if you have one?
I've never been to 4chan though.

That's a good thing.
This thread is awesome! Thanks so much for hangin' with us! :^)
What's your favorite cereal, and do you pour the cereal first or the milk first like and insane person?!
05/15/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Qpack
What's your favorite cereal, and do you pour the cereal first or the milk first like and insane person?!

What, who pours milk first? monsters!
05/15/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Kelvv
05/15/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ythisens
My favorite expansion though is probably Mists of Pandaria.

Damn right.

Oh, you silly, silly baby yak.

That one response is going to fuel Kelvv's pro-panda propaganda threads for weeks, maybe even months.

You have no idea what you've done. None. At. All.

/moo
05/15/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Ythisens

05/15/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Umbrafang
What is your most commonly used mount?

Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent for flying
Kor'kron Juggernaut for ground

Blizz, fire this person! He/she is too lucky! He/she must be hacking your database!
05/15/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Kelvv
05/15/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ythisens
My favorite expansion though is probably Mists of Pandaria.

Damn right.

Pandaria Forever!
05/15/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Ythisens
05/15/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Teelo

Well we definitely laugh at the fake leaks, some are REALLY bad that somehow people believe. I've never been to 4chan though.

05/15/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Priestda

You Sir, just became one of my two favorite CM's of all time.
Do you guys build hazards in the game and sit back and watch all the unsuspecting (or oblivious repeat offenders) fall to their death and laugh? Do you build them on purpose just for water cooler jokes? "hey, the other day I was on break at 'that place where we put the thing' and the same guy fell/jumped/got eaten by the invisible boss 4 times before he finally walked around it"

And, what is something you believed was true, but then became a blue and realized you were a dork for believing it?

Sethrak fan culture is to simply confirm everything. It doesn't matter if you can't get the hats worked out. Or if Ion comes out with a stenciled cardboard sign that says "NO! We actually will NEVER add them." We will take that as a yes.
05/15/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Gaahr
What's your favorite genre, if you have one?

If I had to pick one genre it would probably be Pop Punk.
05/15/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Qpack

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I just eat it out of the box as I share cereal with no one.
05/15/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Mooriartee
That one response is going to fuel Kelvv's pro-panda propaganda threads for weeks, maybe even months.

I liked the expansion, I didn't say anything about the panda side effect. Rolling around leaving fur everywhere. Savages.
05/15/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Grammie
And, what is something you believed was true, but then became a blue and realized you were a dork for believing it?

That your personal account would be your GM account. I don't know why I thought this was how it would work. Spoilers: It's a separate account.
05/14/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Thanastasia
I wish they'd let you guys honestly address the Horde situation at Blizzard.

I'd be curious to see what the actual demographic of Blizzard employees is regarding Horde or Alliance. I think people would be surprised as I think its pretty balanced. I had to actually gear up Alliance characters during Legion just to play with employees that roll alliance. I'm not sure how it was back in the day but I'd say it's probably like 60 percent Horde.

It feels like more than that. I assume you've been to a Blizzcon, right? Ever hear a Blizzard employee give a full-throated - SINCERE - "FOR THE ALLIANCE"?

Me, either.

As long as we're being honest, what does Blizzard intend to do about the Horde dominating PVP?
05/15/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Jaylock
Do you enjoy PvP?

Yep!
05/15/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Jaylock
Do you regularly PvP?

I don't usually unless I'm after something. I'm very much a grinder so I go after specific rewards. Achievements, Appearances, mounts, etc.

You need to PVP on the Alliance side sometime. It's not a good experience.
If I had to pick one genre it would probably be Pop Punk.

Rad, I can dig it. Check out Zebrahead, if you haven't already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISKaJrcwnCU