953 Blood DK LF H or M Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am available all weekday nights 8pm to 12am.
I would like to stay horde if possible but am open to switching to alliance and sever.
I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2-3 times a week.
My current progression is 11/11H and before this tier it was 7/10M NH and 7/7M EN before have to stop due to a real life issue that has now been resolved.

I have been playing DK tank since wrath of the lich king and have played different tank classes at mythic progression level. I have all tanks at max lvl and am looking forward to tanking in BfA.

Thanks for reading!
Hello Nyea,

Tension Tamer is a fairly new guild on Dalaran looking for raiders to round out a Mythic Progression team.

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday- 9pm-12pm EST (subject to change)

Currently 1/11 M ABT Prog
11/11 H ABT

High Priority:

Blood DK
Havoc DH
HPally
RDruid
RShaman
Mage

All other specs medium Priority. But willing to take any well performing class.

Will currently pug the missing members until we round out a team. Currently all are welcome to join if they have Argus Ahead of the Curve (there will be far more restrictions in place once we can field an entire mythic team).
Loot is handed out via loot council (Personal Loot until we have a full team).
Current rules are pretty lenient as we are more looking to get our foot in the door progression wise, and expectations will become more clear once that happens.

About us!

We are a group of returning raiders who have finally found the time in our adult life to raid again. We cleared (under my command) all of the relevant difficult Wraith of The Lich King Content up to H LK running with half pugs in the group. I also currently raid in FFXIV where I have cleared every piece of content while it was relevant, so my raiding knowledge is high enough to translate over to fielding a mythic team here.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining us for some semi-fresh prog, you can contact me here, in game at Ryythe#1431 or on Discord (or method of communication) at Ryythe#1729.

Hope to see you soon :]
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Nyea,

It sounds like we might fit some of the parameters you laid out. Broken recently moved to Bleeding Hollow to stave off the server pop issues we dealt with on our past realm. We raid 2 nights a week, Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST - Midnight. With our move comes some rebuilding and we're currently recruiting all 21+ adult raiders for now and beyond. We do have a need for tankage for sure, which is where you could come in. We got to 5/11 M progress before the population issue kept getting in the way and finally forced our move. Now, we might have a couple pandas kicking around that we'll have to not mention the racist past of your current guild tag to. ; )

Our full guild spam can be found here for some more details on us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

I'd be happy to chat if you're interested, my btag is Bloodrooted#1329. Good luck with your search!

~Blood
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336