No Copy Pasta Ads or you will be ignored

Guild Recruitment
- You know who i'm talking to regarding the copy-pasta recruiting. Put in some effort to grab my attention. I'm not just a worgen deathknight, im a person too. I've seen the following ad, among many many others plastered across the recruiting board. This type of lazy recruiting will never build a long term team, and I don't want to be apart of management that chooses to use it.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Hi all I'm looking for a team to join. I am fairly new to blood tanking, as I havent played it since wrath. That being said, I have most Aotc's(from a dps and healing prospective) besides NH and tomb due to me being out of the country
I've played every role, with a few different classes, so I bring good perspective to the table. I have no fears of speaking over voice to shotcall or communicate. I also bring multiple years of raid leading to whomever I join.

I'm not looking for a super hardcore progression mythic team. In addition, I will not tolerate elitism or talking down to people you deem lessor than yourself or friends. !@#$ talking each other is fine as long as its all in good fun, and doesnt get extremely personal. I would prefer a team that raids twice weekly.

Here is a set of logs from a pug I did this morning. I score 80+ in damage and healing for most fights.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P9gHM1bDhmNq2Q3Y/#fight=1&view=rankings

Please leave a personalized response here and I will contact you.
Or add Mellowmang#1739
Name: <Grim Batol Surfers>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Twitch (used to be called Curse)
Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday
Raid Times:
* Tuesday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
* Thursday 6-8:30 server - (Heroic)
+ Saturday 6-8:30 server – (Normal) Optional Farm Night

About Us:
From the very beginning, we wanted to create a place where all members had a voice and no one would be excluded from receiving the help they needed in order to be an integral part of our community. Many guilds out there today have stipulations and prerequisites that players must meet before they are even able to go on raids. This creates unnecessary drama and friction in guilds...it also causes a lot of guild members to become lost in the roster, where they are just another number. The only thing we ask, is that you have the drive to improve. We don't just tell you "This is the ilvl that you need, now git gud!" WE take the time to help YOU gear up and ensure that you are NOT left behind. This is truly a community that actually cares about the members. We don't push empty promises, we actually spend most of our time just looking out for one another. The Guild Masters and Officers are no exception to that philosophy. We all do our part to ensure everyone is taken care of. Some of us are also major alt-aholics, so there is always the opportunity to play whatever class/spec you want. We don't want to restrict our members.

I love this guild and the people in it. We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn't fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. There are no elitist, 'I'm holier than thou!' attitudes here. If you think you're better than everyone else, then you stand alone. We're a family...and we're welcoming you to be a part of that! We also understand that there are groups of people that like to stick together. We don't discriminate and we are open to accepting multiple people or accepting other guilds into ours.

Hope to welcome you into our family soon! :D *Bear Hugs*

******** P V E ********

What We Are Looking For:
We are in need of some extra bodies to fill out our weeknight raids to push further into Antorus. Below is the precedence of classes/specs that we are looking for. If your class is not in demand, fear not. We are always on the lookout for players willing to learn and put in effort to show us they want a spot, and one will be made for you.

Current Needs:

!!!!HIGH PRIORITY!!!!
Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin
Spriest
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

MEDIUM PRIORITY
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Feral Druid
Fury/Arms Warrior
Ret Paladin

LOW PRIORITY
Deathknight
Resto/Bear Druid
Resto Shaman
Holy/Prot Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest
MW/Brew Monk
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Prot Warrior

BattleTag/Character Name:
Hillery#11208 (GM)
Ockiral#1994(Raid Lead)

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Star trek
Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Grandadd I missed the first part about copy and past when I posted last night But please read our guild recruitment post I posted above... We mean everything that we say and consider our guild a safe place for all. Also we enjoy helping newer players or players not experienced in raiding better them self's and start raiding with us.

We are starting on mythic progression but are still at the beginning after a very late start (1/11) And we will never be that hard core guild that is no fun to raid with we take it serious but we all have fun doing it. Hit me up in game and lets BS Some Even if you dont join TWC#1242
Hey there, I read your post and would love to chat with you more! i didnt see any times on there or days but currently my guild has an established team that raids T/W 7-10pm CST and are currently working on finding more dps for a weekend team that will raid Saturday/Sunday 8:30-11:30pm CST. If you can make either of those or just want more info about it. Please add my btag Petch#12748 or Discord#6706.

plus i enjoy all the spam that showed people clearly didnt read. lol.
05/09/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Petch
Hey there, I read your post and would love to chat with you more! i didnt see any times on there or days but currently my guild has an established team that raids T/W 7-10pm CST and are currently working on finding more dps for a weekend team that will raid Saturday/Sunday 8:30-11:30pm CST. If you can make either of those or just want more info about it. Please add my btag Petch#12748 or Discord#6706.

plus i enjoy all the spam that showed people clearly didnt read. lol.

Dont judge us all i posted late at night and corrected myself :P
No worries, Ezzkall. After I got the obligatory Murloc and Dys Fam guild spam I knew I had to change the title.
I sometime feel like they are stalking me but i just remind myself they post in every thread.
Post #10 is quite ironic to me.

Good luck with your guild search though. Those kind of guild recruitment posts bother me a lot too.
I just had to comment to say that good for you for waiting to be treated more than a body and it gave me a giggle to read so had to comment on it Good luck in finding a forever home . I also will leave info about our home we are always looking for new guildies for raid and just for the company in chats/discords . We are a unique bunch that is for sure lol . Have a good one :)https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Salt+and+Burn
I love your post, and must admit that sometimes I have been guilty of copy/paste, with small adjustments for details for the player in question. There are times where people would rather just have the information, rather than a conversation first. With House Brighthammer, we would rather spend our in-game time with friends (and are certainly not opposed to making new ones). Over time, we have become a family, and have room to add more family members, but prefer those that mesh well with one another. We want to add people, not numbers.

We do all difficulties of dungeons, mount and achievement hunting, some transmog and timewalk runs, and occasionally pvp or rp together, whenever we get the chance. We raid 3 days a week (which is more than you stated you were seeking). Our progression team raids on Sunday and Monday from 7-10 PM Pacific, and we do Normal runs on Wednesdays with the team plus any family members that want to come along (also 7-10 PM PST). We have some folks that want to raid, but don't like progression, and we want them to get their raiding in a way that is comfortable for them.

Right now, we have cleared Heroic Antorus through Aggramar, and have Argus down to 20%. We hope to kill him Sunday night. After we finish Heroic clear, we may dabble in Mythic difficulty, but we have no intention of treating it like a second job. We believe that real life happens to people, and none of us like being screamed at or talked down to, so we simply don't do it to other people. (Though we are known to get pretty rowdy with one another, in jest.)

We have room for swing tanks, dps, and swing healers still, and would welcome you to come along for a Wednesday run, to see if everyone is comfortable with one another. If you would like to watch some of our raid videos, I would be glad to send you some links to those. We can be a goofy bunch, at times.

If any of this strikes your interest, send me a btag request at Aristiri#1425. I would love to chat more either in game or over Discord.
Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO, so we have proven our longevity. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO, without any Elitest types. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. Our server, Stormrage, is probably the highest populated Alliance server so there is always something to get into. We are good on tanks atm, BfA might be a different story as people like to switch toons on expansions, but we encourage peoopl to play what they like.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.