VERY big mistake!

General Discussion
I was working with an alt, and the options of outland or northrend came up. There is a HUGE mistake in the text for the outland choice. It says something about saving the draenei homeworld. Outland/Draenor is NOT their homeworld! The lousy goats are aliens there as well.
05/10/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Genjuros
I was working with an alt, and the options of outland or northrend came up. There is a HUGE mistake in the text for the outland choice. It says something about saving the draenei homeworld. Outland/Draenor is NOT their homeworld! The lousy goats are aliens there as well.

Literally unplayable.
05/10/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Axebreaker

Literally unplayable.

BURN THE UM.. whatever it is you burn in protest these days!
05/10/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Grumbles

Uh.....i don't usually protest. Should we burn powdered space goat horn? Some old Night elf flags? I won't say anything gnome related since you usually give out cookies. lol
05/10/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Genjuros
05/10/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Grumbles

Uh.....i don't usually protest. Should we burn powdered space goat horn? Some old Night elf flags? I won't say anything gnome related since you usually give out cookies. lol

I don't know. I'm not really a fan of burning flags.. and the last thing I'm personally aware of being burned in protest was a female cousins 'over the shoulder boulder holder' back in the day. It was a long long time ago.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)
There is a HUGE mistake in the text for the outland choice.

It is a SLAP in the FACE!
I'm uninstalling right now.
That's the last straw, Blizzard! THE LAST STRAW!
I need to hug a bunny, right now!
Argus is the Eredar homeworld.
Outland/Draenor is the homeworld of the Draenei; Eredar who fled Argus, settled Outland and changed their name.

If you want to get all technical. :P
Hold up i will go punch some walls real quick.
05/10/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Jank
Argus is the Eredar homeworld.
Outland/Draenor is the homeworld of the Draenei; Eredar who fled Argus, settled Outland and changed their name.

If you want to get all technical. :P

Draenor is the homeworld of the orcs and ogres. Argus is the Draenei homeworld.
05/10/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Geniocracy

And yet Draenor is named after the Draenei... hmm.
05/10/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Geniocracy
You do understand how immigration/colonialism works, right?
I love you OP. Let's make a Garona baby.
bring all the AU draenei to tanaan than have them killed, than the orc lightbound are forced to make the path of "glory" exactly like the prime universe is like if they don't add their bones to the path
05/10/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Autri

O_o

*stands ready, Gorehowl in hand* Stay back! You're still trying to convert me to the light! You won't get me to let my guard down, space goat!
05/10/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Genjuros

*stands ready, Gorehowl in hand* Stay back! You're still trying to convert me to the light! You won't get me to let my guard down, space goat!

[WAGGLING INTENSIFIES]
All this Draenei stuff means I have to start posting on this lady.

Attention, Orc-Thing.

Draenor is our home, get out you Orgon.

[Waggle]