940 disc priest 4/11 M exp LFG

Guild Recruitment
4/11 M exp disc priest looking for a guild to finish out Antorus and lead into BFA. I've DPS'd or tanked this expansion but am wanting to get back to healing to finish legion and main in BFA (i healed throughout NH and most of ToS). Looking for a guild finishing up heroic and wanting to eventually get into mythic. Prefer to raid between 9-12 EST Monday-Thursday or anytime after 9pm EST on weekends. I might be able to shift an hour left or right for the right guild and would love to talk about it. You can contact me at Kanui#1632.
Heya Riheju,

If you are looking to faction change, We have a list of the Raid times and Progression goals for the Alliance Raid Teams for the active Guilds on US-Lightbringer here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

We also have a community discord going for the US-Lightbringer server that we recently started here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm

Good luck finding a new home and see you in BfA!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
I don't mind faction changing or server transfer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
up