930 ilvl Holy Pally 4/11 M exp LFG

Guild Recruitment
4/11 M exp holy pally looking for a guild to finish out Antorus and lead into BFA. I've DPS'd or tanked this expansion but am wanting to get back to healing to finish legion and main in BFA (i healed throughout NH and most of ToS). Looking for a guild finishing up heroic and wanting to eventually get into mythic. Prefer to raid between 9-12 EST Monday-Thursday or anytime after 9pm EST on weekends. I might be able to shift an hour left or right for the right guild and would love to talk about it. You can contact me at Kanui#1632.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Heya Jurilhe,

Check out US-Lightbringer server, we have quite a few really active guilds that are allot of fun here.

We have a list of the Raid times and Progression goals for the Raid Teams for the active Guilds on US-Lightbringer here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

We also have a community discord going for the US-Lightbringer server that we recently started here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm

Take a look and see if one of the guilds on our server suits your fancy!

Good luck and have fun in BfA!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
up
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Will be in contact with some, still looking though
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933
up