11/11 H player LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!
I am looking for a guild for my dk. He is currently 916 UH/Blood dk and im looking to push heroic on him and to raid at least heroic in BFA. I am 11/11H exp on my 849 mage and 11/11H on my 954 MW monk.

If you are interested leave me a msg @ MagicPants#113255
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello Voidbreaker!

Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a guild started by someone who knew little about the game in the middle of Legion, but her genuine care for each member made all the differences and continues to inspire us all.
We are an active, positive, family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as Thursday keystone* and Saturday raid**, monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
Our vision for this guild is to be able to consistently clear normal/heroic contents while having fun doing it.

*Keystones are not limited to Thursday only.
**A second weekend raid night will be added once there is enough interest.

Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

We are currently focused on building a fully guild run team for the end of expansion and next without using the group finder! We have previously cleared normal Antorus but 6/11 for heroic. Now looking for a few more dps and possibly 1 more tank to round up the team!

My btag is HanShan#1254
Alternative recruitment contact: Crazywarrior#11376
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!