MW monk LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I've been playing since MoP but never seriously got into raiding, I would like to start on my MW monk. I'm LF a guild that would be willing to teach me.
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
hey we would love to teach you, add me Subjektive#11758 on battle.net
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Hello! We would love to have you if you are interested! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
    Hey Emerald, Tom Sellecks Mustache is on Thrall, and we welcome new and returning players. We have a casual alt night on Wednesday's that you would be welcome to join and I am sure some of our fulltime healers would help you with learning raid healing. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit us up.
    Good luck in your search.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are You Mustache Enough?
    Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a more to join us for the rest of Legion and on into BfA.
    At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
    As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
    PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
    Currently Seeking:
    Tanks:
    Open
    Heals
    A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
    DPS:
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    DK
    DH
    Monk
    Warlock
    Ele. Shaman
    Any

Raid Schedule:
    Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
    We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
    We run Mythic +Monday's, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content on Mythic, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”