945 Tank LF Chill N/H team

Guild Recruitment
Howdy all -- I'll keep it short: I'm a ~945 tank here, across multiple characters, with a bear, vengeance DH, and prot warrior all set and ready to go.

Looking for:
+ Casual/semi-hardcore team that focuses on normal/heroic -- if mythic comes later, great...if not, no biggie. I'm not picky. :) Heroic progression is a-okay with me!
+ 2 nights per week max -- ideal start times are 9pm PST or later. Any days Sunday to Thursday work great for me.
+ A team that is okay with letting me raid x-realm while I get a feel for you and you get a feel for me.
+ Not looking for a dps spot -- tanking is my passion.
+ EDIT: Looking to stay alliance, sorry!

I have significant experience tanking at the normal, heroic, and mythic/m+ levels and am looking for a team that has its stuff together. If you're in need of a quality tank, do hit me up!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Wicked Intent>, a Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Up! :)
    Hey boss! Take a look and let me know if you're interested! We're a pretty small group at the moment, the core of our guild are all RL friends in some form and friends met in game, and we're recruiting to fill out the group and meet more people.

**<Internet Dragon Slayers>** (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).

**Raid Schedule:**

* Tuesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm (EST)
    * Wednesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm (EST)

**Raid Environment:**

We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community. Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics. We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

**Roles Needed:**

We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum. 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks. Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

**Contact Info:**

Add us on BattleNet, find us on Horde US-Area52, or shoot me a PM.

* Recruiting Leader - Yimothy (BNet: JimLahey#11901, Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912)

*Complete information about <Internet Dragon Slayers> can be found in our [WowProgress](https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/internet+dragon+slayers)*
    05/10/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Brbqt
    * Tuesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm (EST)
    * Wednesday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm (EST)

Far too early for me, sorry! Clearly stated 9pm PST is the earliest I can start. Also edited to clarify I'm looking to stay alliance.
    Up!
    05/10/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Sweetrollin
    Up!
    05/10/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Sweetrollin
    05/10/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Sweetrollin
    Up!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Folks...OP clearly says PST for times. Can't do EST evenings as that is right in the middle of family time on the west coast for me.
    Bump for PST raiding guilds!
    05/16/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Sweetrollin
    05/16/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Sweetrollin
    05/16/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Sweetrollin