965 Enh Shaman LF Guild For BFA

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild for BFA haven't been playing lately but going to go hard in BfA

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/28006968/17#metric=dps

ADD ME ON BNET FOR GUARANTEED REPLY - L3X#11907
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
bump
<Internet Dragon Slayers> (US-Area52 - Horde) is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other games. Many of our members coming from other previous tier AotC guilds including multiple US Top 100 guilds, and are wanting to create something of our own heading into BfA. We currently have Antorus AotC (11/11H) (1/11M), and spend our raiding time either raids through normal, heroic or guild PVP (RBGS/ Arenas). We are also going to push for Mythic ABT (pending growth in our current roster).
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm EST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm EST

• Environment:
  • We’re here first and foremost to have fun and build a community.
  • Guild leadership is happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs, rotation advice/practice, and teaching mechanics.
  • We use Discord for comms which tends to be lively during raids.

• Roles Needed:
  • We’re needing multiple DPS and Healer/Tank off-specs to fill our minimum.
  • 935+ ilvl is preferred, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks.
  • Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: JimLahey#11901
  • Discord: Captain Daffodil#3912
  • bump
    I sent you a BTag request. You dont mention really what you are looking for in a guild, but might be worth having a chat.

my btag is
    Nick#13290

Hope to chat with you soon
    ABOUT US:
    <Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
    Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
    Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
    Antorus Needs: DPS
    HIGH DEMAND:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Pally(DPS
    • DH(DPS)
    • Boomie
    • Warrior(DPS)
    MODERATE DEMAND:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
    bump
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 4/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Sundays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)
    ⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
    ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
    ⬛️ RDPS: High
    ⬛️ Healers: High
    ⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl (960+ for Mythic progression.)
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
    Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
    Heya Lex,

I take it you are looking for an Alliance progression guild?

If that's the case, You should take a look at one of the progression guilds here on US-Lightbringer.

We have a list of the Raid times and Progression goals for the Raid Teams for the active Guilds on US-Lightbringer here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

We also have a community discord going for the US-Lightbringer server that we recently started here: https://discord.gg/5Gd7JYm

Take a look and see if one of the guilds on our server suits your fancy!
    Hello Lëxóçàña, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your enhance would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!