[A] 2 Players lf guild

Guild Recruitment
~~~~~ALLIANCE ONLY~~~~~~~
Individuals:
Raevyn - Tank or Healer
- Resto Druid: 968, 2.8k rating (dungeons)
- Vengence DH: 940

Aerolife - DPS
- Death Knight: 940
- Hunter: 952

About Us:
We're a couple. We've raided a lot in the past together and have a lot of mythic experience. This expansion was difficult for us due to changes in our personal lives as well as lack of passion for the game. We were not diligent in mythics and that lost our attention. We are looking for a mythic group to run dungeons and raids with next expansion all the way through the content. Currently, we are still trying to decide what to formally chose to be our mains next expansion hence why the ilvls are so low, but we have touched our toes into all of the mythic content this expansion (excluding ToS).

We are not looking for new guilds that are going to only clear heroic. We tried that and lost interest quickly. We want stable environments and serious mythic guilds. We understand sitting is a thing and we accept that. We just need stability, connection and mythic progression. Contact us or leave your contact information here. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Available Times
PLEASE only post your guild or contact us if you have these times. We are only willing to go in between the times or THIRTY minutes after the times given.
7pm PST - 12pm PST
Monday - Friday

Contact
Best to reach out to me personally. My boyfriend is extremely busy with work and usually doesn't have the time to immediately respond. However, I have all the time in the world. I'm the initial screening process and if you like us and we like you, we'll all have a nice chat together in whatever voice option you use. :D
Discord - Raevyn#3617 (best option)
BattleNet - AngelMafia#11943
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed to faction and server changing. We are in need of a druid healer and a dk.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
Bump <3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hellooooooo Raevyn!

<Immortals> is 6/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
bump
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
still looking
need a home <3
Looking to raid from 7pm PST to 12 PST
@raevyn.

We maintain a list of Raid Schedules for the Raid teams on US-Lightbringer here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764146423

if your earliest start time is 7PM PST, I recommend that you look at <Stormseekers> or <The Golden Elm>, they have raid times for their core raids where you are looking.
Hello there! Was wondering if you had found a Heroic raiding guild yet. We are 11/11H and recruiting 1 healer and some ranged dps. Hope you and your bf would be interested. Add my btag Aarrok#1522

Hope to hear from ya.

Rok
Still looking for a mythic guild <3