6/11M Shadow priest LF Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I'm currently looking for a semi-hardcore schedule, about 12 hours or under. Not basing decision of guild choice based solely off of progression. Available week of 5/21/18 for trial, will be making a decision few days before that date. Preferred raid times 9 PM Pacific/12 AM Eastern or later.

A little about my wow experience:
W.O.D is my first expansion to play in and for the first 5 months of playing i invested my time into the pvp side of the game. After those months i decided to try PVE out and quickly developed interest. Entered raid tier 17 with 6 weeks before the release of Tier 18 and closed out at 10/10 heroic. Tier 18 was a bit of a rough patch with guilds disbanding after hard progression for Gorefiend, Xhul, and Mannoroth, finished the tier 13/13M within 6 months of release. Two months and 430 pulls dedicated to the beautiful soul that was Mannoroth. Fell sick around the time of Legion release and only came back January of this year. Began playing spriest in February.

Goals for BFA:
I would like to push myself as a player to perform at a better level, while still have a competitive aspect very much alive as well as healthy within a guild.

What i look for in a guild:
A relaxed atmosphere with a sense of seriousness such as having a healthy balance between mechanics and random conversations. I see this as a game, being able to have fun with the people you spend a quarter of a work week with is important. If the environment is hostile or overall too serious for a game, then I'm not the player you are looking for.

What you can expect from me:
The ability to multi-class as i have always wanted and it provides a different look on encounters as well.
Spending extra time into a new raid tier before and during release.

(This is a rough sketch as i will be smoothing out the edges later, if you have questions about anything i missed feel free to contact me!)

You can contact me through battle tag or in game:
Battle Tag: Live#11647
In Dark Skies (11/11 Mythic Horde), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.

RAID TIMES
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.)
3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions.

CLASS NEEDS
1 ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Mage, or Balance Druid)
1 healer (any class)
A swing healer would be very very valuable to our team!

CONTACTS
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!

NSalling#1212

Full Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
LF 9-11/11M raiders (Synthesis/Synthesize)

Hit me up. I have a guild, I need people. I need leadership who can tell during raid who is not going to make the cut. I am fine doing the recruiting since I have access to Synthesis apps all the time. I am restructuring the group entirely to be only the kind of players that I can use in Synthesis.

I need a group that will compliment and compete with my two existing 11/11M raid teams. I'm tired of people not showing up or messing around. Starting this from scratch. This group will be a stepping stone into Synthesis.

Sat/Sun 9p-12 EST

Sieara#6473 (discord)

My btag is always full. Sorry.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesize

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 9/11M
- Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

That being said, Synthesis will have retirements coming up in August. Let's get this group settled so we can just keep a lot of high quality players at our disposal and 3 schedule options between the two guilds.

LF 9/11M-11/11M raiders of all specs/classes who plan to raid into BFA.

Alts of 11/11M raiders welcome if they plan to double raid into BFA as well. We have a few of those in Synthesis currently as well.
Available after 9 PM PST (12 AM EST)
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933
apologies mate looking for times later then that.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin.
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Available for trial next week!
:(