[H] 10/11M 976 Holy Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, briefly, I've been searching for a new guild for some time now and have been coming up a little short. My last trial didn't mesh well with their current comp so I'm out looking again. I've been playing since late vanilla and this specific character since the beginning of Burning Crusade, so I know her quite well.

1. Times available & time zone: Any time, MST
2. Server preference: US, any
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/semi
5. Current progression/experience: 10/11 Mythic Antorus with 55% Argus
6. Recent logs (if available): N/A, trial guild did not mesh well though I believe my old guild still has logs of me. So if you want those I can provide links through contacts. I believe my parses normally average around 70-80%
7. Contact info: BNet Ivory#1493, or Discord Ivory#3367
8. Anything else: Always striving to improve and take advice since things are always changing, I tend to be a little competitive and it makes for an interesting time. I'm looking to get Cutting Edge on Argus before BFA releases but I am ALSO looking for a stable guild to go into BFA and progress with. I would prefer a core spot but know it's rather late into the expansion that might be a rough feat. I can use any voice coms and addons as long as I'm told what's required and ok with any sort of loot distributions. I also have a mostly viable Shadow Spec (would need to optimize the gear a little more), and still working on disc.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
bump
Triple priest comp definitely looks like no fun. My current priest is ready to give up his spot once I have a replacement.

My recruitment post is probably the best way to sell myself so give this a quick read and you'll have a nice laugh: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754827367?page=1

I look for people who are long term players and have a like mindset. I've been in this guild since Firelands and been the GM since Throne of Thunder. Our goal as a guild is to kill the end boss before next content releases. Most of our members have been here for at least a year as well.

We're 11/11M and raid Tues-Thurs 8-11pm CST. We add Mondays for a few weeks during new content.

My btag is Traxion#1982
[Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/WW)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman/Hpally only)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
In Dark Skies (11/11 Mythic Horde), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.

RAID TIMES
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.)
3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions.

CLASS NEEDS
1 ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Mage, or Balance Druid)
1 healer (any class)
A swing healer would be very very valuable to our team!

CONTACTS
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!

NSalling#1212

Full Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982