959 Vengance DH LF Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am 29, professional, no drama, look to improve and help others improve. I had multiple server first kills during Lich King Xpac. Then sold account and quit for ~8 years. Started back up again a few months ago

Currently Horde on Area-52 but can go to any server or faction if the right fit

I'm 11/11 H and 2/11 M and can learn quickly(multiple server first kills during Lich King).

Can do either evening CST or early mornings CST. For evening raid I can do a Start time between ~8:30pm-10:30pm CST. For morning raid(also good for Oceanic Servers) I could do a start time ~4:30am CST and would need an end time around ~7:30-8:00am CST

chinfinger#1314
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52 (EST, PVE, High Horde Pop.)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H 5/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Time Saturday & Sunday 8 p.m.-11 p.m. EST.
Needs: Healers+Range DPS + Tank
Discord: Anke#2354
BTag: Garrett#1996

Hi there, Were Left Coast and were currently looking for Healers and a Soild Tank for our current ATBT Mythic Team and for Core Raiders for BFA.

We run +15's every week. Some people do Arenas/World Quests groups on the weekly.
We also attempt to full Clear Heroic Ant every Friday.

I'd love to hear back from you hopefully!
Thankyou for your time.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Sargeras - <I'm Offended>

Hello, we are a new guild formed by friends who can no longer raid on the weekdays due to real life. We are a mature guild recruiting all 110's interested in forming a raid team to start raiding in BFA. We also like to push m+ keys and pvp. We like to have fun on the weekend's while still pushing content. Drinking while raiding is not uncommon, so we ask that everyone be mature and 18+ due to language in chat. Freedom of speech is valuable to our guild, so guild banter is supported as long as everyone can be mature about things. 

We are currently recruiting for officer positions and all positions and classes for raiding. Our focus is to have a raid team ready for BFA. We also need some solid m+ players who want to push 15+ keys, and sell keys as well. We are willing to help gear alts or newer players who want to learn and have fun with us. 

Future raid times as of now will be:
Fri - 8-10pm central (m+ from 11-1am)
Sat- 8-10pm central (m+ from 11-1am)
Sun- possible alt raid, run keys, or pvp. Guild will vote on this. 

In the future we would like to have dedicated players who are focused on pushing into mythic raiding as a guild. We will not consider ourselves "semi-hardcore" until we have a roster that will be dedicated to raid times and being prepared for raids. Come help us grow as we build our ranks for the future. 

If you are active on weekends and want to push content while having fun, give us a shot. We have discord available.

Contact me @ Brocef#1364
Or other GM @ Boomer#12954
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Hello there! <Entrance to Kur> 11/11h 2/11m is looking for a DH for mythic progression and to prepare for upcoming BFA!

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232#1

I sent you a btag request.
Mine is lakengriff#1612

Hope to hear from you soon!!