SPriest LF [A] Semi-hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just recently returned to WoW and I'm looking for a guild to call home for the remainder of Legion, BfA, and beyond. Ultimately, I'd like an established, friendly guild that can get some raiding done, and where hopefully I could fill a slot.

I played fairly seriously in vanilla, BC, and WotLK, but just dabbled in some of the xpacks in between. I'd like to find a guild that raids two nights a week, not too late for EST. I'm an adult player with a job, etc. That said, I can plow some respectable hours into WoW.

I have a SPriest geared to 931 or so, as well as a 110 (feral / guardian) druid who could be made raid ready. For the right guild, I have all my boosts and wouldn't mind getting another toon up to speed.

(I should say that my current guild is really very good, but their raiding schedule won't work for me.)

Battletag: Grimguld#1919
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Hey Delancy! I read through your post and I think you might be a perfect fit for our guild. <Two Shot>-Whisperwind is 5/11M and recruiting a shadow priest specifically right now. We're a 2-night guild that raids 8-11PM Eastern on Tues/Wed.

You'd need a little more gear before breaking into a mythic trial, but you seem to be understanding of that. In the mean time we run a weekly heroic, and mythic pluses almost every night.

I'm going to shoot you a btag friend request, and hope to hear back from you.

Let me copy/paste our little guild blurb here:

About us:
<Two Shot> a 5/11 mythic guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern on Whisperwind. Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. Our ideal raider shows up prepared and on time, knows their class/spec inside and out, and above all else maintains a positive attitude.

In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we're committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and won't sit anyone twice in one week. To maintain this type of schedule, we expect at least 90% attendance from all raiders.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm
Wednesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras 2
Forlorn Union is a raid team that has been together since SoO. We have fun but are also an AOTC group that has earned each AOTC since SoO. Currently 12/12 h ATB. Looking for more. Our server , Stormrage, is probably the highest populated Alliance server so there is always something to get into. Alot (probably all) of our players are adults with lives, jobs, and kids. We have been looking for a SPreist for some time. I will add your BTag and maybe we can chat some more.

My BTag is Nick#13290.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm est.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Chaotic Neutral> US Turalyon [A]
Alliance | Casual Mythic Progression Guild 8/11M
2 nights/week | 6hours | Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
(Offnight/Alt/Ach Run Sat @8:30pm EST)
Discord Required
Guild Website: cnguild.org

Chaotic Neutral general raid/game experience and what we are:
Our eclectic guild is filled with players who have played all the way from vanilla to players just starting the game in recent history. We call our ourselves a casual mythic progression guild with the understanding that, albeit in our main raid roster everyone is meant to play responsibly and fill the role in which they have, we are casual in the ideas that we don’t restrict ones playstyle/spec (meaning there may be a very strong spec from a class, but if you have fun playing another spec and you show that you can play it well enough to be used at a progression level, than you are more than welcome to come along!!).

What we are looking for:
We are looking for more people in general as we want around 24-26 people to be able to be flexible with the given raid situation. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Also we are currently looking to fill our roster for BFA!!

• Rdps: Anything but warlock and boomkin
  • Mdps: We have a fair amount of dedicated melee players, and thus currently need more ranged but we are open to applications currently
  • Heals/Tanks: Low as we have a pretty good amount for our roster now, but BFA is fast approaching so we are willing to look and discuss the possibilities

Will consider anyone who performs at a high level, and greatly admire those flexible to playing multiple roles/classes!

Where to Apply to Chaotic Neutral!:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRqvRuCmg0YiOcUoIdVUbU8pw0V1CITk7vw7--Bkz2hq0h5A/viewform

This is a direct link to our application, if you would like to snoop around a bit first then below is a link to our website! https://www.cnguild.org/

We do have a trial period for those wishing to join the raiding roster, this only in place to double check how everyone feels about the situation. Both you and us, and see how good of a fit it will be!

Prerequisites:

Research each fights prior to pull (at least have watched on video and seen some of what the fight looks like prior to first pull and strategy explanation)
Working microphone
Near 100% attendance
Dedication l Sense of humor

About us:
We at Chaotic Neutral are a guild focused on making good use of our time, meaning those who are filling a role in our roster will be held accountable for the choices. Be on time, be respectful, and play at a respectable level. Other than that we pride ourselves in being kind and considerate, as well as a general fun guild to be with our various personalities. We have multiple groups for M+ who are interested in pushing into higher keys, and as well as those interested in PvP. We’re a guild that has a focus on raiding, but we do not pigeon-hole our players to having to do anything they don’t want to do. So if you feel like you have what it takes, and you have to humor to back up your play, come join us!!!

Addons Needed:
DBM/Big Wigs (or some other raid encounter addon)
Weak Auras 2

More info:

Guild Master: Wandappy (Bnet: Wandappy#1921)
Official Recruitment Contact: Halphus (Bnet: Halphus#1464, Discord: Halphus#7054)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Heya Delancy,

We have quite a few semi-hardcore/healthy progression guilds on US-Lightbringer that are looking for more players. Most of them are Alliance, We have a post on the forums that show the different raid times and progression goals for each guilds core team here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764136444

Pop by when you have a chance and see if one of the guilds on our server would be a good fit for you!
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
I added you.... Below is my info too.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hello Delancy, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your spriest would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!